Official Contest thread for $50 Gift Cert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mich1370

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
Barberton,Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I want to thank you all for entering the contest and not posting political views on this thread. It made it a lot easier to get the names together for the drawings. I wanted to make sure that this am, ECF was the first thing I did... The winner that was drawn from the hat is...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
rbuck9
Congratulations!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Congrats to rbuck9!!

sylvester_smilie.gif

And to President Obama!!

cheerleader_6.gif

Thanks for the Contest... I'm glad that everybody behaved themselves for you... ;)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS - "rbuck9" ! ! !

AND - THANKS "Mich" - for an easy and FUN Contest :D

EDIT: BTW - Interesting "Tid Bit" . . .

From what I was able to see using the Search Function and then confirming by counting to find out who said Obama or Romney . . .

. . . 33 People picked Obama and 19 People who picked Romney . . ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread