Status
Not open for further replies.

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Due to other suppliers offering same 120ml high strength (strongest you can get) diy unflavored PG based juice for $27.00 shipped. I will match their price. They are still in all glass sealed bottles.

Picture%20002.jpg

I will have the same juice in all VG base in by next week, same size same price. I also have a new juice feeder tube style mod in the works :p I also have a Lea parts order on the way soon, including batteries, attomizers and tank tips. Also have a few lea kits in the nice hardshell cases left.

LEA 1 .jpg Still trying to get a cash stash together to get my website up and running soon. Due to forum rules I have to close my other thread so I will post the reviews I have in the other thread here. I also have some flavors in the works I think you guys will like. Might send a care package to some reviewers soon.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Madness
The LEA came in today, FAST SHIPPING! Thank you!
Charged it and now working through the primer, getting better..
510 LR Carto's fit and work but the Cover (Clip End) will not lock on with a Carto installed..

Oh well, no big deal, It's a Tank System and the Clip Cover fits well over the tank.

Thanks again for the Fast Shipping and great customer service!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Devilman2075
i just want to say that i placed an order last night in the very early hours but it was a pleasure doing business with mjones. he was very professional, answered any questions and i am looking forward to purchasing from him again in the future.

once again thank you for the great deal

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by sizemore2000
Bump for Matthew a great seller! Just tried this juice in some Tasty Vapor Geoff's Blend Doubler. All I can say is WOW! That's some great juice! Thanks Matt!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by sizemore2000
No problem! I like to let people know what kind of deal I got when I've purchased something, and yours was definitely a great deal! I've been vaping this juice non-stop since I've got it, and have just barely dented the top of it! LOL! Thank you!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DrmChld
Thanks for the liquid. Fast shipping and good product

Keep me in mind, I'll try and keep the deals flowing, and try to offer the best deals. Thanks as always

Matthew

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread