Status
Not open for further replies.

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Now when you get it throw away them stinky's lol.

uDXE7.jpg

;-)

Freddie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
The NETWORK
The IMR Battery's I carry on my site are equal quality to AW's, they use same Panasonic cells AW's use, but there not AW's so they are cheaper in price, but quality is Extremely good or they wouldn't be on my site. But my new site will only carry the top of the line.
Now that's what I'm talking about! When is the NEW sight going to be UP?

Vap Khymyst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Alabama
Make it so, Sir.
I have several of both AW 18650, 18500 and two of the Panasonic 18650 "hybrids" and you are now my HERO!!! I also have the two smok 18500's that came with my Bolts from you and they are Not POS but better service out of what you plan to offer.
I hope you don't change your company name or my wife who is otherwise an angel may be disappointed.

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Way to go, caFF! Don't get frustrated with vaping. If I can do it, so can you!

You betcha!

Heck, you know me, I'm a computer geek with a 98th percentile in mechanical reasoning. Vape gear is cool as hell.

I get to have more nifty gadgets to play with AND not smoke AND basically 'vape the rainbow' of flavors I never knew existed.

What's not to like eh? :D

*hugs*

Last edited:

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Oh BTW..check me out...I got it!
Of course I took it apart, put it back together so I knew how it went, charged the batts, filled a Resurrector, now a vapin' fool is me...

Out of the box
bsStbl.jpg

Prepare for the Resurrection!
DA9jml.jpg

Nom Nommy Nom
A3EcZl.jpg

Ohh, shiny things...
6NMjll.jpg

Either I'm just a natural at vapin' or these things rock.
FSfTkl.jpg

That wasn't even a big vape and I kinda let it hang there for the pic. This is easy. :D

I've been vaping for like an hour or so off and on now and haven't even looked at my 'bacco.
You were right, the B&M juice is just frakkin' delish.

Thanks everyone at ECF for all the info. to get me here and especially to Andrew for the fantastic products, service and help. :thumb:

Last edited:

HawkeyeCS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
United States
Are you going to be caring the Xtar WP2 II Li-Ion charger ? I can't wait to get my 1st VV from you, either the VMAX or chrome LT. This is great news now I won't have to go else where for those new Panasonic CGR's I wanted to buy for my new mod.

I second that, the xtar charger is awesome, and trying to find a decent vendor that had it was close to impossible... In your quest to be the no POS site, that charger is the best charger for the money (equal to the PILA chargers at twice the price). Ended up ordering it from a flashlight site, also got a pretty sweet flashlight as well (Could be another item to throw on the site, there's probably more vapers that wouldn't mind picking up a decent light considering the amount we have invested in batteries and chargers) but back to the point, xtar wpII rocks...

cmdryker

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
St. Louis, Mo
www.crystalclearvaping.com
Are you going to be caring the Xtar WP2 II Li-Ion charger ? I can't wait to get my 1st VV from you, either the VMAX or chrome LT. This is great news now I won't have to go else where for those new Panasonic CGR's I wanted to buy for my new mod.

absolutely not, any charger that requires you put spacers in to charge a battery is junk, I actually got one them hated it from day 1, for 650 series battery it rocks, but any thing else crazy have add spacers every time,, also keep track, lost 2 them already if you want charge a 350 serie battery forget it even with 6 spacers connected together still can't charge a 18350 battery, that's just insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread