Dat Way →
AggiesCoffeeCafe_zpse38f7bd8.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Whats on Moonie's iPod?, You ask,,,,,,,, well if You were to hit shuffle all the following video represents what you might hear.

While I don't have an iPod ( nor would I )... I do have about 15 of those groups recorded on my Escapes hard drive... and if money had been no issue, I'd have had many more as well... :)

.... and I add one now and again... every Blue Moon... :D

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I dont know if i posted my coil question here or the original DV forum :(
Hello Emmy
I'm not sure either but ask again we'll help if we can and the owner does pop in every once in while,,,,,,,

So welcome & ask any question you mat have

Em-33

Nov 22, 2017
I don't know which coil to get for my AIO? I just burned through 3 in the last 4 says. Not sure if I just got a bad batch or might be using the wrong kind? Are the joyetech cubis the only coils I should be using?

(I've been ordering from DV for years, i should know this stuff. But have only had the AIO for a while)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I don't know which coil to get for my AIO? I just burned through 3 in the last 4 says. Not sure if I just got a bad batch or might be using the wrong kind? Are the joyetech cubis the only coils I should be using?

(I've been ordering from DV for years, i should know this stuff. But have only had the AIO for a while)

If you mean the Joye eGo AIO ( several companies make various AIO products )... then these are the one linked to from the product page for compatible replacement coils... Joye Coil Head replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread