LUNCH!

giphy.gif

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Good evening y'all, happy hump day! :D

Yesterday was a first for me, but I never want there to be a second time! I was arrested yesterday evening, spent last night and part of today in the county jail. The sun was in my eyes and it was hard enough to see the road without getting into a wreck Anyway, I got busted for DWI even when I hadn't drunk a thing yesterday! :(

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →

Yesterday was a first for me, but I never want there to be a second time! I was arrested yesterday evening, spent last night and part of today in the county jail. The sun was in my eyes and it was hard enough to see the road without getting into a wreck Anyway, I got busted for DWI even when I hadn't drunk a thing yesterday! :(
oh no !! are you okays doozie ? :ohmy:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

Don't let them keep that charge on you... They can't unless you don't pass the breath-a-lizer or a blood test... without those they have no proof

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Was the food any good ?:laugh:just kidding,now go buy yourself some good sunglasses and a good attorney :)

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 16, 2014
    Amarillo, TX
    Good morning y'all, I hope everyone's having a great Thursday. I'm waiting to get my car from the towing place.

Don't let them keep that charge on you... They can't unless you don't pass the breath-a-lizer or a blood test... without those they have no proof
    I took a breathalyzer AND had blood drawn. As far as I know, I blew a 0 and they drew the blood anyway. Shouldn't be a problem then. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread