Dat Way →
106A0915.gif

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
OK, so this is weird. 24 hours now and I have not been hit with this stupid virus. Was occurring 3 or 5 times a day. Also, I have only gotten ONE email from Thailand (yes, I was getting them too, 4 or more times a day) telling me I HAVE to pay for the cosmetics I ordered from Thailand which will be arriving imminently. I didn't expect this to end. My only conclusion would be that they somehow found out I was asking RD for advice and backed down. Sweet! Thanks brother!

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
OK, so this is weird. 24 hours now and I have not been hit with this stupid virus. Was occurring 3 or 5 times a day. Also, I have only gotten ONE email from Thailand (yes, I was getting them too, 4 or more times a day) telling me I HAVE to pay for the cosmetics I ordered from Thailand which will be arriving imminently. I didn't expect this to end. My only conclusion would be that they somehow found out I was asking RD for advice and backed down. Sweet! Thanks brother!
thamks fer da beautifyin materials frum da Tielamds J. I feel like a new womans now sorrys fer da directiums exchamge fer da deliberys ub its. I didm't want Lin to mistake dis lobely gift all fer her owns so I hads dem semt to me.
249F9974AD33B08077C4C192EF097A18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread