Stuart, Florida
68495024_3438101442874018_311549102221426688_n.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I revisited and recreated a video of some of my favorite photos.

The first one I'd made ( including many of the same pics plus a few newer ones ), was created with MS Movie Maker. It was easy and cool but a bit on the glitchy side which ended up having some portions with corruption in them.

Sunray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
Tiger Town, Ala

The first one I'd made ( including many of the same pics plus a few newer ones ), was created with MS Movie Maker. It was easy and cool but a bit on the glitchy side which ended up having some portions with corruption in them.

Very nice but a full screen would be better. Your photos deserve full exposure.:)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Very nice but a full screen would be better. Your photos deserve full exposure.:)

Thanks...

I have posted the individual pics here previously and have them on my personal website as well. On Youtube video's, if you click the 4 cornered box in the lower right corner of the video, it will go full screen if that is what you wish. So I was just going for something a little different with some movement in it... a twist on a montage if you will.

Last edited:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread