new-years-day-4649609_1280-770x433.jpeg

Reactions: DPLongo22

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Not to mention hitting pretty much ON the New Year. Freaking crazy. You've got to be pulling your hair out, LD. :-x
Well, what's left of it. :)

I've got some new stuff coming in today. Also have some of what remained in the warehouses before the holiday coming this week. So, we should be doing okay. China is still shut down though, and this is the last of the US warehouses.

I'm being told that they expect to be back to work by the end of this week, but... who knows.

• Optimistic

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Wow. Been a long time. Anyway, due to PMTA, there will be new products coming in daily. I am also getting as much legacy as I can before they are all gone!

All the newest items to hit the store

I was on your site about two hours before you posted this (someone asked if Nauti coils were still available).

This is disturbing news, LD. Not unexpected, but that makes it no less disturbing.

I (and we) hope YOU (and your family) are doing okay. Watching this unnecessary and counter-productive assault on vape is one of the more painful sights I can remember. Our hearts and thoughts are with you, and can only wish it wasn't happening. :(:(:(:(:(

• Agree
Reactions: Katdarling

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Thank you. I hope all is well with you.

PMTA will be a pain, but we will figure it out. It isn't as bad as what the pandemic did by shutting everything down. We were out of stock for a long time on many items.

I am really enjoying some of these newer items. Just got more in today -- we will be getting in more everyday for at least a couple of weeks. I had enough savings to flood my vendors with orders on new and legacy products, so we should be good for this Christmas season.

At least the Nautilus AIO and Spryte will work for the Nautilus and AspireBVC coils. I have GS-Air tanks and iSticks coming (some newer and some older). A couple hundred new products (including the colors), and some great deals that went directly on sale. Even got some Melo III Mini tanks back in this morning. Been a long time coming, so hopefully things will work out and most customers will remember us.

Oh, I finally got a big supply of the Joyetech AIO incoming too. All new colors though.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Thank you. I hope all is well with you.

PMTA will be a pain, but we will figure it out. It isn't as bad as what the pandemic did by shutting everything down. We were out of stock for a long time on many items.

I am really enjoying some of these newer items. Just got more in today -- we will be getting in more everyday for at least a couple of weeks. I had enough savings to flood my vendors with orders on new and legacy products, so we should be good for this Christmas season.

At least the Nautilus AIO and Spryte will work for the Nautilus and AspireBVC coils. I have GS-Air tanks and iSticks coming (some newer and some older). A couple hundred new products (including the colors), and some great deals that went directly on sale. Even got some Melo III Mini tanks back in this morning. Been a long time coming, so hopefully things will work out and most customers will remember us.

Oh, I finally got a big supply of the Joyetech AIO incoming too. All new colors though.

The Spryte had my eye for a spell but it's unregulated, I think (correct me if wrong, please). If there was a reg'd one that took the (old, small) BVCs, I'd be interested, but I don't think there is. :(

• Agree
Reactions: Katdarling

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
The Spryte had my eye for a spell but it's unregulated, I think (correct me if wrong, please). If there was a reg'd one that took the (old, small) BVCs, I'd be interested, but I don't think there is. :(

I really don't know. I'll check the boxes and see if it says anything.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I've been testing a few items, until I got to the Gyser. Now, that's all I am using. lol... Stupid thing got me!

I like that one too. It uses BVCs??? :shock::w00t:

It even comes in "Dolphins" blue! I just might have to get "Tua" of them!

I know, I know. "G-ROAN!" :lol:

upload_2020-11-4_21-40-11.png

I just happen to know a fair feline who'd probably like that red one! ;)

Before I order though, I just want to be sure our stockpiles of BVCs can be used. If you wouldn't mind confirming that, we'd appreciate it.

THANKS, LD!!! :thumbs:

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
It even comes in "Dolphins" blue! I just might have to get "Tua" of them!

I know, I know. "G-ROAN!" :lol:

View attachment 915247

I just happen to know a fair feline who'd probably like that red one! ;)

Before I order though, I just want to be sure our stockpiles of BVCs can be used. If you wouldn't mind confirming that, we'd appreciate it.

THANKS, LD!!! :thumbs:

I wasn't able to find an answer on the protection. I will have to open on up and dig through the documentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread