Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
It's My understanding that pre Aug 8th products can still be manufactured & sold. No new products or updates/upgrades. Until the deadline, sometime in 2018?
But vaping is worldwide, so new products will still be created for none USA markets.
So someone will need to have a lot of knowledge, do a lot of research to decipher between pre & post Aug 8th products
Almost 100%! Not bad. There is a new approval process. A new product could be made, submitted and approved to be sold in the US. Obviously, I doubt that will happen. Since the US market isn't the largest, I do not see China really pushing even their existing products for approval. It is just too costly. We really need to hope something changes before 2018.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
wow, make sure she does dat. Is it as uncomfortables as it looks ? :blink: Hope she starts ta feel betta soon :unsure:
She hasn't said anything about how comfortable/uncomfortable it is but she said iffin it saves her life she has no problem wearing it.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
yea...someone needs to tell the FDA to .... out !
itchy_zpsgqpdmchp.gif

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
yea...someone needs to tell the FDA to .... out !
I am really thinking that China (the country) could start a lawsuit against the USA. That would get this to a presidential level that couldn't be ignored.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I am really thinking that China (the country) could start a lawsuit against the USA. That would get this to a presidential level that couldn't be ignored.
That sure seems like it would help things out, and if not the Country itself maybe a team effort from as many manufactures as they could get to work together at this

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
There's so many far reaching facets to these regs that it actually gets harder and harder to see them as a whole. I still firmly believe that there is one reason alone for this. It's not about our health, it's not about protecting the children, it's not about safety. It's about MONEY. Couldn't be more clear. The well entrenched cig industry sees their market slowly being eroded, at the same time the Feds and the states realize they're being shorted out of huge monies. It was the "perfect storm" (for us) waiting to happen. To their way of thinking BT gets to enter (take over) a new market, and the Fed and the states get to keep the outrageous tobacco taxes rolling in. How can it be looked at in any other light?

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
On a happier note...

Put my (older) Theorem back into rotation tonight. God, I forgot how great this thing is!

With 3 Theorum's in rotation... I couldn't agree more :)

I've got the StingrayX ( clone ) and a Evic Mini VTwo at home... the Evic Mini VTC at work. Still using the notch coils on all three.

I love using the StingrayX, size, shape and feel is perfect... but once the voltage drops to a point that I notice it, I top it back off...

mods_640.jpg

jmur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
I love using the StingrayX, size, shape and feel is perfect... but once the voltage drops to a point that I notice it, I top it back off...

Hmmm, what are you using there, a 650?
And what's your coil on the Stingray, ohm-wise?

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Hmmm, what are you using there, a 650?
And what's your coil on the Stingray, ohm-wise?

Sony VTC 5's 2100mah 18650 in all of them.

The Stingray is using a 0.5Ω coil... so it's a little hot for me at 4.2v running 35w... but it backs down after a few pulls and probably doesn't get below 27-28w on the lower side before I top it back up.

On the Evic's... I usually run 420° at 25w... Running it a little cooler, lets the batteries last longer when at work or out and about. I'm over due on getting new batteries but I'll run these until they don't last.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Huh. You're a braver man than I am sir. Guess I'm still too new to mechs. I'm flying with 1.2 octane in my Kato. And I'm always checking it...

At my settings... that's only pulling a max of 8.4a ... well under what the batteries are capable of.

jmur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
At my settings... that's only pulling a max of 8.4a ... well under what the batteries are capable of.
Well, what do you mean? What settings? The Stingray is a mech, no? So, outside of what your coil build is, what else? I must be missing something...
(and just when I thought I had it all sussed...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread