Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Good evening,crss. Sorry your having such a hard time with the po.

I say no more.... PlateMouth.gif

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Hiya,Stone. No pkg for you either?
Crss sent the package to me :facepalm: I have bad package juju these days . . . . *sigh*
My son is a TT driver. He works for a company that contracts to USPS. He hauls mail from here to Maryland in a 53" trailor,priority mail only. He lays over in Maryland and trucks back the following day. He makes the run twice a week.
I hope he's doing okay in this weather. That would be a tough job.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
hello vaperers, i have a question for Eric. Eric when do u think you'll be getting your Aspire coils stock? thanks for everything..

I am getting the tank back this week, the coils are supposed to come with it, but I got a notice that it was a partial shipment and the rep is now unavailable due to the China holiday, so not entirely sure. :(

Myree67

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2012
Tenino WA
Yayyyy Eric I'm just surprised it's not first place cuz you deserve it!

so glad I checked in today! The new dog is fitting in nicely. There are some things we need to work on like walking nicely on a leash and shutting the heck up when mommy says to because that high pitched shrill bark is really annoying lol... She's discovered our big picture window in the living room so every time she hears a truck go by she runs to look lol she is pretty much constantly either on our laps or laying between us on our reclining love seat sofa.

I hope everyone has a great day and hope you rested well Kaleb!

Ree

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread