Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Drinkin' Caffeinated... yeah... :D

View attachment 639305

( and running through the forums before heading to work )
nuthin like a good cuppa joe in da mormin
coffe.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Thanks RD I'll keep an eye on it :)

Other than the clouds I see on the satellite images... the radar still doesn't have much although I do now see a line starting to form from Eldon to the NNE. I know I saw later ( after my first post about it ) that the chasers were saying they didn't expect anything until afternoon/evening in your area.

WA3PNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Chino Valley, AZ
www.rodeogeorge.com
I said that I would post my impressions when I received the Vapor Shark Minnow, iCare, and iCare Mini(with the charging stand). Well I now have all three in hand.
Since DV does not handle any of these items (at least not yet), I'll post the information here.

Here are pictures of (from left to right) the Minnow with the optional 510 tip installed, the iCare, the iCare Mini, and the charging stand.

gnCoAXU.jpg

RADyJem.jpg

THE GOOD
They are small
They are cheap
They are relatively well made
The charge lasts an amazingly long time

THE BAD
They are a bit messy to fill, since the coil assembly must be removed
Their capacity is very small, but then again, so are they

THE UGLY
The draw is way too airy (for me)
To best use, you must take a short draw, followed by the real draw
I get a headache when I use them (actually I've only used the Minnow)
I really dislike the standard wide tip

ADDITIONAL INFO
With the exception of the outer shell, the Minnow and the iCare are identical and parts are interchangeable, including the optional 510 Tip adapter.
The same tube which holds the Coil is used in all three.

Not my thing for sure. If anyone is interested in trying the iCare or the iCare Mini w/PCC drop me a PM. I also have a pack of 5 coils. Since I've used the Minnow, it will join the myriad of devices I have sitting on the shelf.

RodeoGeorge

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I said that I would post my impressions when I received the Vapor Shark Minnow, iCare, and iCare Mini(with the charging stand). Well I now have all three in hand.
Since DV does not handle any of these items (at least not yet), I'll post the information here.

Here are pictures of (from left to right) the Minnow with the optional 510 tip installed, the iCare, the iCare Mini, and the charging stand.

gnCoAXU.jpg

RADyJem.jpg

THE GOOD
They are small
They are cheap
They are relatively well made
The charge lasts an amazingly long time

THE BAD
They are a bit messy to fill, since the coil assembly must be removed
Their capacity is very small, but then again, so are they

THE UGLY
The draw is way too airy (for me)
To best use, you must take a short draw, followed by the real draw
I get a headache when I use them (actually I've only used the Minnow)
I really dislike the standard wide tip

ADDITIONAL INFO
With the exception of the outer shell, the Minnow and the iCare are identical and parts are interchangeable, including the optional 510 Tip adapter.
The same tube which holds the Coil is used in all three.

Not my thing for sure. If anyone is interested in trying the iCare or the iCare Mini w/PCC drop me a PM. I also have a pack of 5 coils. Since I've used the Minnow, it will join the myriad of devices I have sitting on the shelf.

RodeoGeorge
sorry ya didn't like any ub dem Rodeo :unsure: If no one else wants to try them then of course I'd be happy ta give them a home :D

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    I almost didn't put it out... we had almost gale force wind for a while ( 28mph 40 gusts ) and if they hadn't calmed down I would have waited until tomorrow...

It's blowing good here also :shock:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread