Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Good evening y'all, I hope we're all enjoying this Saturday. :D

One of the sister stations to the one I work for is gonna play Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety on Monday afternoon for the eclipse. I couldn't help thinking of Moonwater's "Eclipse" video that he did awhile back. Made me smile.

thanks Doo
well i was gonna wait till monday,,,,,,,,,, but hey why not,,,,,,, here we go

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
Since others may be thinking of viewing the eclipse I decided to go ahead and share the latest computer model cloud cover forecasts for Monday Aug 21st at 1pm CDT

Top left is the GFS model... top right is the CMCE model
Center is the GEFS
Lower left is the NAM... lower right is the NAM3km

Things are bound to change by the the time of the event but still it may be nice to have some idea.

View attachment 680063

ok how about ne ohio?????

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
The house.

But it's just a 1 year old AC !!!

My guess would be some containment got in the lines and the expansion valve stuck... but it's just a guess since it's been a long time since I worked on them and then only as a helper...

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
ok how about ne ohio?????

I'm seeing an 80% solar eclipse in your area...

... NWS currently say's your weather will be in the upper 80's and sunny... I seldom trust a day 2 forecast much but it should be close... watch the news ( or check the web ) tomorrow evening for a much more likely forecast

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Gramps BBQ_zpsdyw6fckp.gif

T Bones gone but the other stuff is still warm :D

IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Myself, I had a beef ribeye tonight... it was really good. Although, probably not as much as you'd had if you went through two T-bones... I'm a 6-8oz at a time max... In fact, I usually take a standard size ribeye and cut it in half and have just a baked potatoe and usually feel stuffed... :D

Most of the T Bones I get are 16 oz or a little more they start out about 1 1/4" thick those butchers at save A lot know how I like my steaks,they cut my Ribeyes at about a pound also :drool:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Good morning everyone :)

The sun popped off a M1.2 flare last night,it's getting ready for the big one.In other news NASA thinks they have a way to keep Yellowstone volcano from going off:laugh:I really hope they leave it alone :nun:

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Good morning everyone :) popped off last night getting ready for the big one.In other news NASA thinks they have a way to keep from going off:laugh:I really hope they leave it alone :nun:
    smiley-girl-thinking-1.gif
    hmmmso sorrys gramps
    thumb_unsure3-1.gif
    seems dat NASA peoples is always a getttin in da ways ub atomsphereicals imflamatiums ain't dey also gets to da best ub us werserer cuz we gets old
    smileys-sad-438858_zpsdbd6f2a9.gif
    you be okays soon babys dom't crys
    thumb_biggrin-1.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread