BACON DANCE TIME!!
QifIY.gif

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Ok, so I just want to say... jealousy is not a good trait to have so put away the pitchforks cause I am about to show you Lewis's best creation to date...don't hate me cause it's beautiful

boston.jpg

PS you can have one too, I guess...but this one is alllll mine :)

Last edited:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Eric, I have written you at least 3 PMs over the last few weeks but you have never responded. Are you getting them? Is there a problem?

Urge

email me please

eric at gormly dot com

always email, I have popup blockers that I can't seem to get to work with ECF, visiting the Chinese websites I have to be very careful, this computer is almost 100% locked down because I have people's personal info on it in the form of accounting (not billing or CC info but emails etc..) so I am extremely paranoid about it. I do not ever want to be the one who causes someone a privacy headache.

Always email me...

I think I'll post a sticky on this.

iowena99

Apr 10, 2011
Surprise. U.S.A
email me please

eric at gormly dot com

always email, I have popup blockers that I can't seem to get to work with ECF, visiting the Chinese websites I have to be very careful, this computer is almost 100% locked down because I have people's personal info on it in the form of accounting (not billing or CC info but emails etc..) so I am extremely paranoid about it. I do not ever want to be the one who causes someone a privacy headache.

Always email me...

I think I'll post a sticky on this.
you dont have APPLE IE MAC??

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Eric, can I ask how your stock is going on the shiny black v8? Dying dying dying to order one plus some of the E2 innards, but I won't get my check till tomorrow or tuesday, and scared to bits you're gonna run out! lol

Put in an order now... pay on Tuesday, it's not a big deal, I'll hold it :)
That's the only advantage to not taking credit cards, you decide when to pay.

I do not consider an order abandoned until at least a week goes by.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
OMG, really??? Bless you, man! Seriously! lol I was like stalking my account page refreshing at bank, worried they were gonna sell out. K... thank you SO much. Gonna grab mine then announce awesome deal in noob thread. ;)

Totally random, but does anyone offhand know if the blue 18350s that came with the V6 KIT will work in the V8? Lord Davon mentioned something about needing button top, but not sure. I think I have rare earth magnets hanging around somewhere, so not too worried, but if anyone has verified if they do or don't work with those batteries, I'd be grateful. And Eric... seriously... thank you!!!

oh, and totally random, but you don't have any 306 drip tips lurking about back there, do ya? Need to pick up a few, so figured I'd check with you before I went hunting.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Put in an order now... pay on Tuesday, it's not a big deal, I'll hold it :)
That's the only advantage to not taking credit cards, you decide when to pay.

I do not consider an order abandoned until at least a week goes by.

Geez, Gormly; Wimpy would adore you - if you sold hamburgers.

Damn, I'm old.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
OMG, really??? Bless you, man! Seriously! lol I was like stalking my account page refreshing at bank, worried they were gonna sell out. K... thank you SO much. Gonna grab mine then announce awesome deal in noob thread. ;)

Totally random, but does anyone offhand know if the blue 18350s that came with the V6 KIT will work in the V8? Lord Davon mentioned something about needing button top, but not sure. I think I have rare earth magnets hanging around somewhere, so not too worried, but if anyone has verified if they do or don't work with those batteries, I'd be grateful. And Eric... seriously... thank you!!!

oh, and totally random, but you don't have any 306 drip tips lurking about back there, do ya? Need to pick up a few, so figured I'd check with you before I went hunting.

HOLD PLEASE this is not a deal for everyone, it's for newsletter subscribers...
The "On sale" section is for everyone. This is intended as a thank you to everyone who supports me, not for general use.

No sorry no 306

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
omg, did not know that! Yanking right now! Sorry!

rofl So I took out the deal and just told em about the pv, and said that your newsletter was a VERY good idea for anyone who wanted to be in on good deals in the future. Plus, from what I can tell, you're the only one selling the LR guts to the e2 'apollo' tank, so had to get some of those. ;)

BTW, just a warning, but I tried to take off the bottom to pour out juice and do a flavor change on E2 Apollo tank... SO don't recommend that! lol Take off the TOP to pour out or syringe out juice! When you take off the bottom, it breaks vacuum seal, and all the juice pours out the top of the driptip all over your lap. Idiot me has done that not once, but TWICE now (second time was a total brain fart moment. :facepalm:rofl ), so just wanted to warn ya. ;) Easy peasy enough to do it thru top, I just screwed up. lol ALSO, those are the EASIEST tanks I've ever seen to clean and do flavor change on! Can't believe it! Figured I'd need separate 'guts' for every flavor, but if you just rinse tank, rinse 'innard' core, rub wicks between fingers a bit to get em clean under water, and let it dry... those wicks are amazing! They come clean and don't hold onto flavors badly! LOVE those tanks! Oh, and amazing thing is unlike any tank I've ever seen, just with a rinse they look totally brand new! Most tanks, like smoktech dc ones, start to look rough on me from the first cleaning. I'm officially an E2 person. ;)

Any chance you'll sell EXACTLY that wick material for re-wicking in future? I have no idea exactly what that material is, but I know I like it WAY better than any other clearo wick I've used in the past, for sure. I'd love to get a little spool of just wick, and one of wire to practice rebuilding.

BTW, is there anyone who prefers the E1 to the E2? Reason I ask is i tend to prefer a smaller tank, but I know the e1 had a few issues that the e2 has resolved, so figured I'd ask before I got one? Really hoping they make one identical to the e2, just smaller or less 'oblong' to hold under 3ml. That would be my ideal. :D

Last edited:

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I watched Popeye, who hasn't? ;-D

2734908370100752951S500x500Q85.jpg

That movie w Robin Williams and Shelley Duval is one of my alltime faves. LOVE it! I know a woman who at her wedding, sang that 'he's mine' song to her husband (big brawny bruiser of a fella). She did the funny voice and everything... total riot. Not the most romantic of songs, but I gather movie was one of their faves. lol And it WAS unique. I'm still talking about it like 13 years later. rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread