Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I have two black cones left and more coming in this week. They are not listed on the website yet but I will include those two free if you order two batteries. :) Just write a comment about it in the PayPal comment box, or email me at eric at gormly dot com and tell me what email you are using for the order and I will match it up. Today only as someone else might ask about them soon.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Thanks for the quick answer. I really like the idea of your DIY supplies, and those will be my first order with you.

The thing is, now that I have fully committed to this venture, I can invest in bulk quantities and then distribute at hopefully cheaper prices. Once I really get going the prices should go down even more. I noticed there are LOT of people buying jucies, and this may be because of the assumed complexity and price of the ingredients. If I can shave some dollars off the total cost it will help everyone, the more people who make their own jucies, the more recipes and tips and tricks we'll all learn.

Plus at my prices, maybe I can pull some new blood into Go-go Nation!

Full circle!:laugh:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I would love to see someone buy Capella's top vaping flavors in quantity and rebottle them. They're a little pricey but well worth the price IMO. Many of the complex flavors are single ingredient, like Boston Cream Pie, Apple Pie, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, etc., so they don't really need recipes. It's a good product for new DIYers because it's hard to fail. If you need help with what flavors to carry I would love to give my opinion. :p

I'm grateful for your business model and hope it starts a trend. If not we'll just have to get you to carry what we need, huh? :laugh:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
LOL I am so compulsive! Someone stop me... :facepalm:

Just added a whole bunch of flavors to an order, not the large sizes, just to see how it goes.

What would be a reasonable price for a 10ml bottle for all of you?
Maybe I can make it happen. Offer a limited selection of inexpensive high quality juice.
It seems to be really highly priced out there...

When I get all my stuff in I will mix some up and give it a try.

GoAskAl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
USA-PA
Holliday
bump1.gif
for a good guy.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Holliday
bump1.gif
for a good guy.

LOL, thank you.

I just received my bases (VG and PG) and my Luer-Lock Tip with 18 guage 1-1/2" Long Blunt Tip syringes. I now need to wait for my bottles order and I'll be all set and ready to offer Pure USP 100% PG, Pure USP 100% VG and Nic Mixes ready to flavor cheaper than anywhere else.

Now to the good stuff.

I just tried the syringe and it took me 8 seconds to fill a cartomizer!!! :laugh:
I put the end in the juice bottle, drew out a quick 2ml of juice and filled the carto. Wow, awesome. No mess, no fuss put the cap back on and I am done.

Did I mention NO MESS??

I am not sure how all of you do it, but me being lazy and clumsy sometimes causes mess, I am constantly using paper towels to clean the mess of my hands, the surfaces I touch and the syringe I was previously using.

That's all in the past now :p

I plan on using one syringe per juice so I won't even have to wipe the tips clean, just put the end cap on and done.

The one thing about these syringes is they do not penetrate the wicking material unless you make it. So the method I use is going in at a slight angle on the side so it slides by the wicking material, then go about halfway down and plunge. Half on one side, half on the other. Done. My carto was empty and I got a twinge of bad taste and no smoke, once I did this and waited about 30 seconds, back to full vapor.

Also, the draw on the syringes is amazing, just pull back the plunger and it fills immediately so it is quick and no mess.

I have put the syringes on the website and they are for sale.
They are inexpensive ($2.29, with discount for more than one) so I don't recommend anyone buy them alone just because the shipping will be almost the same price.
That said, if you are a DIY'er and order anything from me and don't put at least one syringe in your cart.. you are crazy! :p

They have a lock tip, meaning the syringe will not loosen while you are drawing or plunging and they also come with a safety cap, the syringe is SOLID in construction.

I am stoked about these, really. I know it's a small thing but I am excitable :laugh:

Note: to be perfectly honest about the price, these are marked way UP. I am using the proceeds of the syringes to invest in other things for the Go-go, so please don't be mad at me if you find them somewhere else for the same price or lower in bulk. I WILL lower the prices once I get really going, I promise. If anyone wants to buy more than just a few, I have put a bulk purchase option on there with a significant discount or email me and I will make a special deal on them.

Finally, I haven't made a dime in profit, every $ has gone into buying more stuff, eventually I will make some money but for now I am honestly very happy just getting this going and offering things for less.

A big THANK YOU to everyone who has helped me so far!

:rickroll:

I have three of questions.

1. What is the update on when you will have the 510 and 808-D adapters?
2. You said you ordered some test flavors. What are they? What flavors?
3. What is your shipping price on the 125 ml bottles, and when does it change?

I would assume 10 dollar usps flat rate would ship several bottles, but I can't tell from the pics if they would fit the small 5 dollar box.

I prefer the DIY juices, because I get bored with a flavor randomly and like to switch up a lot.

And Thanks, I think you are doing a great job getting this going.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I have three of questions.

I would assume 10 dollar usps flat rate would ship several bottles, but I can't tell from the pics if they would fit the small 5 dollar box.

I prefer the DIY juices, because I get bored with a flavor randomly and like to switch up a lot.

10 days it looks like, they are coming with the colors of the batts, carts and cones as shipping them seperately defeats the purpose of a low price.

Bubble Gum
Apple Pie
Boston Cream Pie
Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut
French Toast

These were just what sounded good to me. They are just for testing. If I get the mixes right and all goes well, I will order large bulk flavors and start selling bottles.
I ordered 10ml bottles for DIY kits and didn't consider at the time about mixing flavors so that is all I will have on hand until after the testing, then if all goes well, I will order some larger bottles. I might send out some samples of the smaller bottles (10ml) with orders of other stuff to some lucky customers.

The actual ship cost rate is calculated by USPS, I do not add to it, I haven't priced it yet.
Once I get the bottles and start filling them, I will calculate it via scale and post the cost.

Right now for premixed ready to add flavor juice it will be (plus shipping):
$23.99 for 125ml of 36mg Nic. (any combo of VG/PG)
$22.99 for 125ml of 24mg Nic.(any combo of VG/PG)
$21.99 for 125ml of 18mg Nic. (any combo of VG/PG)
This will all be order based mixed at the time of the order, I will not be storing this stuff pre-mixed.
I don't want anyones juice to go "stale". (not sure if that's even possible, but I am avoiding it anyway.)

And that is lower than I could find online, but if someone finds it lower, let me know.
I believe it is $3-$5 less than the lowest I could find. It will go lower if there is demand and I sell a lot of it because I can then buy drums. I don't want to buy 20 gallons of the stuff and then not sell it :facepalm: However, if I do start selling well, I will add other ml sizes and discount appropriately.

For the eJuice itself...
I would say that a 10ml bottle shouldn't go for any more than $3.50 which I believe is a lot lower than anyone who isn't running a sale? but I have to make the calculations, I don't want to go into the red :laugh:

That said, I don't think that is such a great value, so I will probably up the ml size of the bottle and sell in small "bulk" maybe 30ml or something at 9.99. But again, I need to do calculations of the costs involved. So don't hold me to it. You can be assured there will be no gouging!!

You have that backwards.. Thank YOU (and everyone else) for giving me a shot!

Also, for anyone wondering, I have set up a special spot here at home for mixing, I built a new workbench top and topped it with some easy wipe non absorbant covering (wood grain pattern LOL). Heavy gloves, a couple of helping hand stations and other tools to ensure no cross contaminating between PG and VG and any Nic I use. Everything will be sterilized and no human hands will touch anything, and I will also use my dust mask when doing anything. No germs from me :blink:

Last edited:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Another item you might want to carry is ethyl maltol suspended in 10% pg. You can buy the crystals cheap and add it to pg. It's the same thing as cotton candy and is used to add body/fullness to vapor and adds a little sweetness. Many DIYers prefer buying it already suspended so they don't have to hassle with it.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Another item you might want to carry is ethyl maltol suspended in 10% pg. You can buy the crystals cheap and add it to pg. It's the same thing as cotton candy and is used to add body/fullness to vapor and adds a little sweetness. Many DIYers prefer buying it already suspended so they don't have to hassle with it.

Geeat tip! I had no idea.. reading about it now!

I bought menthol crystals a while back, I ended up buying a pound of the stuff when I first started vaping and I didn't know better, thought I would need a lot, turns out I have enough for about 1000 years LOL.

Learning is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread