Not open for further replies.

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Thank you, everyone, for your support. I haven't been harrassed or anything. Just told that I am revealing too much private information that may be affecting my husband's job. I added to my ticket that I do not want to "move on," but I do need to take a break. I am going to see about requesting a name change that will have nothing to do with my first name (even though it's not my legal name). I don't believe my husband's employer can tie me to this account, as we don't even share the last name (I know, too personal). Either way, I have deleted everything from my profile that could identify me. :wub:

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
Hi all! Happy Thursday to everyone! I am not looking thru 1500+ pages for this answer, so if someone could help me out that would be great. Any news on when the Kanger Protank Replacement Bases are going to become available again? I had no problems at all then the Protank Gods smacked me, and my Protanks, and snapped the 510 connection off both. These incidences happened within ONE WEEK of each other!! Wth?!? Didn't do anything different with them. It just happened. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks and hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day!

Thanks a bunch, Cnew!

TDM,

We can't promise a solid date, but hope to have them stocked and available online by Saturday morning!

Keep your eyes open!

Last edited:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Thank you, everyone, for your support. I haven't been harrassed or anything. Just told that I am revealing too much private information that may be affecting my husband's job. I added to my ticket that I do not want to "move on," but I do need to take a break. I am going to see about requesting a name change that will have nothing to do with my first name (even though it's not my legal name). I don't believe my husband's employer can tie me to this account, as we don't even share the last name (I know, too personal). Either way, I have deleted everything from my profile that could identify me. :wub:
I know nothing of what you're talking about and I don't care to know. But I'd like to state my opinion just as a matter of ANY employer for Anyone.........If they go digging around your personal life that badly to see who you talk to or what ever I personally believe that THEY are not worthy of giving my time to as an employee. That's just carrying it a little too far if ya ask me. It ain't right :unsure: And it's not just employers who do this either, even Car insurance agencys, etc. etc. have used checking people out in their online activities just for 'reference'. I say it's none of their business. We have absolutely no privacy anymore no matter what we do online or offline. It's actually very sad :oops:

Sorry for the rant on your comment Tina :facepalm:

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
I know nothing of what you're talking about and I don't care to know. But I'd like to state my opinion just as a matter of ANY employer for Anyone.........If they go digging around your personal life that badly to see who you talk to or what ever I personally believe that THEY are not worthy of giving my time to as an employee. That's just carrying it a little too far if ya ask me. It ain't right :unsure: And it's not just employers who do this either, even Car insurance agencys, etc. etc. have used checking people out in their online activities just for 'reference'. I say it's none of their business. We have absolutely no privacy anymore no matter what we do online or offline. It's actually very sad :oops:

Sorry for the rant on your comment Tina :facepalm:

No problem. My husband doesn't care what I say about his employer, either way, actually. If they do anything to him because of what I post, it is illegal and there could be a big lawsuit against them.

crss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    Good morning DV! TGIF :)

Yes its friday!!!.. Still no crutches, but i am working my leg, knee out pretty hard. Still very little swelling, so keep walking around the house. Got some ceramic wicks from DV this am, woke up 5am... dum pain meds.
    How's the bathroom reno, Zooker??? You haven't mentioned it in a few days, I hope I'm not rubbing salt in the wound :lol:

Shout out to Crss!! How are you today, buddy?
    Zooker, last post i remember about the bathroom remodel was some texture spray? Stoneface, hanging in.. still getting around, but this is no walk in the park :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread