Not open for further replies.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Eric,

I bought a rebuildable CE5 from you a couple of weeks ago. I see, from the info you posted on your site, that I should unscrew the bottom to change the innards. I have a Vision 2.0, a DVCE5LR, a DVvvNova tank, and a DVCE4. I bought a CE5 tube and a universal coil head, long wick. Can you clarify for me . . . . which clearomizer will the head that I bought, work in and do I unscrew the clearomizer from the bottom? Thanks! :)

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Eric just a heads up the universal coil head well not work on the vivi nova the ones that i have now are the 4 wick 2.8ohms head and the are 2mm longer on the threaded end then the universal coil head.I just got two from you that is how i found out about it today put a caliper on them

Whats a caliper?

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
How about the new genesis clones?

shipped and en route.

Good news! So if they ship Friday how long does it normally take to get them?

Depends if DHL Express it will be here the following Wednesday.

Eric,

I bought a rebuildable CE5 from you a couple of weeks ago. I see, from the info you posted on your site, that I should unscrew the bottom to change the innards. I have a Vision 2.0, a DVCE5LR, a DVvvNova tank, and a DVCE4. I bought a CE5 tube and a universal coil head, long wick. Can you clarify for me . . . . which clearomizer will the head that I bought, work in and do I unscrew the clearomizer from the bottom? Thanks! :)

The Universal works on the CE5, The DVNova has it's own head not that there are issues with it, and the CE4 is not removable, yes the bottom.

Eric just a heads up the universal coil head well not work on the vivi nova the ones that i have now are the 4 wick 2.8ohms head and the are 2mm longer on the threaded end then the universal coil head.I just got two from you that is how i found out about it today put a caliper on them

Yep many reports recently, something changed on the last batch of the Novas now they are making me the correct heads, that also shipped, should be here soon, but I know they dd not use express, so probably an extra day or two.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
New products 10/23/2012

BO-8 Triton - Rebuildable Atomizer

An affordable rebuildable atomizer with a tank system holding up to 6+ml
NOTE: This is pre-assembled
Most rebuildable atomizers are not for beginners but if you choose to stick with the standard wick and coil setup you can simply purchase premade wick and coil.

Can be disassembled and put back together in minutes, very easy to clean, use and rebuild with some experience or practice.

14.15mm Overall Diameter
65.65mm Overall Length assembled (without drip tip)

I also have the replacement coil and wick for it.

Eric's Review:
I like it.. in fact I LOVE it, there are some issues, which I will cover but out of the box this vapes very nice. YOU MUST PRIME THE WICK after you fill it, failing to do so will burn the coil and ruin the device PRIME THE WICK> .Ok, so 5 minutes in love love, 10 minutes in still like a lot but noticed a burned hit, played with it a bit, let it sit, back to being nice, so conclusion is nice out of the box but can be rebuilt BETTER.
The only drawback I see is the tubing, flexible plastic, poor decision on the manufacturers part this means you cannot hold your PV in your teeth like I do or the top will separate, not a big deal but annoying to me. If the seals get wet it will come off easier but again, for what it is, it is very nice. Other than that, great device and vapes much better than the Vivi from Smoktech.

Please refrain from sending me an email or ask if I will get replacement tubes for these, I am already working on it, if I can I will, this includes tougher plastic, glass etc.. this will be SOP going forward, if I can get it, I will, ETA will always be as soon as posible

SLB eGo-V True VV Pass Through eGo 3.0-6.0v LCD Screen

In stainless and Black

Variable Voltage E-cigarette Battery EGO-V, Accurate to 0.1V

Advanced device with VARIABLE VOLTAGE from 3.0-6.0 V, accurate to 0.1 V . With the Passthrough charging feature you are able to use the battery while it's charging. Moreover ,the Li-polymer cell makes it the most safety V.V device in the market ,no more worries when you enjoy the vaporing .We focus on the professional customers who are willing to experience the variable voltage but cost effective .

* Soft button with high tactile impression
* Compatible with CE4/5,VIVI NOVA,DCT and other 510/EGO atomizers
* 650 mah li-polymer lithium battery.
* 3.0-6.0V Digital voltage setting,accurate to0.1v
* mini usb port for charging
* 5-click lock/off function prevents accidental activation
* Voltage buttons with 3-seconds press lock/off function prevents accidental activation

Model Name: eGO-V
Type : Variable voltage electronic cigarette battery
Voltage range: 3.0-6.0 V(0.1 V)
Battery: Li-polymer ,650mAh
Battery protection function: Yes
Button type: Soft silicon
Battery size: L114*14 MM
Weight: 62 gram/signal battery ;122 gram/with package
USB passthrough charging: Yes
Input : 5 V/ 500 mAh
Compatibility All eGO/510/901 system atomizers

Apollos! The Apollos are back, in TWIST Versions, 650, 900, 1100 and 1300mnah Size!
I also have the Apollo battery colors and KITS!

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
The SLB is better IMHO the button is a soft tactile behind silicone, didn't think I'd like it but I do.
it is more "elegant" and so far the passthrough function works properly.

It is also smaller, and I think the battery life is better. I have a silver one. I need to get a black one. :D

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Are the DV mini novas (ego threaded) coming back in stock soon? I knew I should get more than one, but I've had such bad luck with other clearos, ce3s, etc., that I wanted to try it out first. It's really working very well, and it looks great on the twist without any extra hardware.

Yes, soon, any day now, another item in the ship winds.. :)

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread