Official Halo Number Game - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
@liblue1 won 3 times so he gets 9 juices for $3. Nice deal!
While I did hit the #14 post 3 times is clearly stated that it goes to the following non winning post....but thank you....(oh and I'm a she....).....

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Oh, Dave! Your Portuguese isn't good. Did you really live in Rio? :)
Of course it isn't good. I lived in Rio for 3 years, my last 3 years of High School.
(what a city to go through puberty, just sayin...)
But the few Carioca friends I had all wanted to speak english. Or with the guys, we were playing rock in a band, and with the gals, well, there wasn't much talking...:blush:
And I barely passed year 3 Portuguese. I used lots of lyrics from brazillian songs in the final exam, thanks to Rita Lee, Roberto Carlos and of course, Jobin.
Oh, and it was 43 years ago...

Thiago C

Ultra Member
Feb 11, 2018
Of course it isn't good. I lived in Rio for 3 years, my last 3 years of High School.
(what a city to go through puberty, just sayin...)
But the few Carioca friends I had all wanted to speak english. Or with the guys, we were playing rock in a band, and with the gals, well, there wasn't much talking...:blush:
And I barely passed year 3 Portuguese. I used lots of lyrics from brazillian songs in the final exam, thanks to Rita Lee, Roberto Carlos and of course, Jobin.
Oh, and it was 43 years ago...

Oh! That's great! For a moment I thought you were joking and just used Google Translate to write me in Portuguese. I love Rita Lee! And Roberto Carlos & Jobim. Would love to chat with you at any moment and listen to your stories. Very pleased to meet you, Dave! I don't know if there's private messages in this forum, but feel free to chat with me!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
lol, I did use google transl. But it isn't good. I know it is "como vai, tudo bien? (or bem?) I can't do the diacriticals and accents, like the chapelzinho in voce.
Yea, I went to the American School with Guy Ecker (an actor big in spanish telenovelas).
A wonderful city, the food, the music, the beaches, the women. (not in that order)
Queiro a voltar pra Rio.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
DANG!! I guess I should check my email more often... <facepalm> LOL

But, CONGRATS to the Winners and Thanks to Halo for another chance to Win and/or PIF... :D
I knew you would show up eventually..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread