Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Sorry I missed it. Crazy day, even by my standards. I still have no idea how 11 carrier pigeons got stuck in there... Well, live and learn... I mean most of them lived...

But hopefully we got some Halons to join us in our conquest of teh wurld!

Oh noes.... so sad to hear you missed it, too... :cry:
(and it looks like lots of other peeps did, as well)

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ready for Round 2 of the Halo Number Game?

I definitely am. Winners will receive any three 30ml Halo bottles for $1 with free shipping.

Magic number is ....14
Every One-Hundredth post wins any three 30ml bottles of Halo e-Liquid of your choice for $1.
Post #414 will be the last winner of this round.
(Just to clarify winning post numbers will be...
14...114...214...314...414)

*Rules*
1 - Please no back to back posts from the same person.
2 - You may only win once. If anyone lands on a winning post number for the second time, the prize will go to the post immediately following the winning number.

3 - If you win, please PM me, and I will provide you with a coupon code to claim your three 30ml Halo bottles for $1 on Monday.
4 - The numbering goes by the standard numbering, newer posts at the bottom of the page.
Official winners list will be posted at the end of the game.

Good Luck Halons! Round 2 starts now.
Win or lose, check out our website. We have some great promos going on right now.

Great website and they have tasty e-juice descriptions!!
We're still waiting for the Official winners list to be posted.

What a great second round of the Number Game, guys. Welcome to all the new Number Game participants too! Here's the official winners' list. Winners, if you haven't messaged me, please send me a message so I can provide you with your code to claim your e-liquids. BTW I loved all your memes -a great laugh for the Monday. Thank you all for participating! Number Game Part 3 will be March 16. Don't worry I'll send you guys a reminder. ;)

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS :thumbs:
- @liblue1 - Also, thank you for guiding and keeping the game going along.
- @masrock
- @Thiago C
- @CountBoredom
- @GreenLeaf

Keep checking on our forum because I definitely want it to be more active. And, of course, don't forget to check out halocigs.com to see how latest promos and products. (We actually have some great promos going on right now.) :lol:

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What a great second round of the Number Game, guys. Welcome to all the new Number Game participants too! Here's the official winners' list. Winners, if you haven't messaged me, please send me a message so I can provide you with your code to claim your e-liquids. BTW I loved all your memes -a great laugh for the Monday. Thank you all for participating! Number Game Part 3 will be March 16. Don't worry I'll send you guys a reminder. ;)

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS :thumbs:
- @liblue1 - Also, thank you for guiding and keeping the game going along.
- @masrock
- @Thiago C
- @CountBoredom
- @GreenLeaf

Keep checking on our forum because I definitely want it to be more active. And, of course, don't forget to check out halocigs.com to see how latest promos and products. (We actually have some great promos going on right now.) :lol:

Thank you Halo and @ZenenaM2017 for the contest fun.

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-26_11-13-48.png
    upload_2018-2-26_11-13-48.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 9
  • upload_2018-2-26_11-17-28.png
    upload_2018-2-26_11-17-28.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I still don't understand this game.

I completely understand. It can be a bit confusing at first, but once you get it, it's a fun game.:thumbs: Just a quick summary of the game - I will give you guys a number - let's say 26. Once the game starts, you are aiming for your post to be #26 in the thread. The thread already labels the post number (sadly not effective if you're in mobile) so you can see who won immediately.

Once someone hits 26, he or she is the first winner. The game then continues till someone hits 126, which is the next winner. And from there, the next winning numbers would be 226 and 326 (every hundredth). I will tell you which number will be the last. There is no specific topic for your posts. Most of our participants post memes or have a conversation with each other.

I hope this helps a little. If you haven't already, definitely, give it a try. Our next Number Game will be March 16 at 5:30 p.m.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I started the game not understanding the first time, but it's fun. You are dealing with jillions of other posters (and the "next post" lag) while trying to "hit" that magic number, and much hilarity ensues. I'm glad I played and I am fairly sure I will again. I didn't win anything, but I got to post cat memes for the first time (I know, I've always avoided them, but it was fun). You'll like it, even if you just have a good time :)

Anna

Ms.Ree

Mar 8, 2018
Ready for Round 2 of the Halo Number Game?

I definitely am. Winners will receive any three 30ml Halo bottles for $1 with free shipping.

Magic number is ....14

Every One-Hundredth post wins any three 30ml bottles of Halo e-Liquid of your choice for $1.

Post #414 will be the last winner of this round.

(Just to clarify winning post numbers will be...
14...114...214...314...414)

*Rules*
1 - Please no back to back posts from the same person.
2 - You may only win once. If anyone lands on a winning post number for the second time, the prize will go to the post immediately following the winning number.
3 - If you win, please PM me, and I will provide you with a coupon code to claim your three 30ml Halo bottles for $1 on Monday.
4 - The numbering goes by the standard numbering, newer posts at the bottom of the page.
Official winners list will be posted at the end of the game.

Good Luck Halons! Round 2 starts now.

Win or lose, check out our website. We have some great promos going on right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread