Official Halo Number Game - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I do sincerely apologize for this. We had a few technical issues on Friday, and I was unable to post. Don't worry you guys didn't miss it. We will schedule this in for this Friday 4/27 at 5:30 p.m. Although I know some of you mentioned that you're working later than that, don't worry you will still have time to participate. As many of you know, this game can take up the entire weekend. Again, I do apologize guys.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi everyone, I do sincerely apologize for this. We had a few technical issues on Friday, and I was unable to post. Don't worry you guys didn't miss it. We will schedule this in for this Friday 4/27 at 5:30 p.m. Although I know some of you mentioned that you're working later than that, don't worry you will still have time to participate. As many of you know, this game can take up the entire weekend. Again, I do apologize guys.
I'm glad you for it worked out and are able to post again........ I will be looking forward to Friday's game.......:wub:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

Sorry to hear about the probs, and glad to hear everything is okay now... :party:

While I love the prizes I have won (and PIF'd), I would really like to see 12 peeps win 1 bottle apiece, rather than 4 winning 3 each... spreads the wealth around and makes the contest last longer, too!! :thumb:

Looking forward to this coming Friday!! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread