ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Grats kitty

Almost! Congrats, @spacekitty!

Congrats Spacekitty..............

You got this down lol

...and Spacekitty slides into home and wins with a walk off post!!!

Congrats!

Thanks everyone!! :wub:

It took forever for my computer to reboot, but I made it back in time for the WIN!!

happydance.gif

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I guess this was my reward for PIF'ing my last Prize... :D
I wish it worked like that.....I have only kept 1 bottle out of each of my wins........the rest were divided up by people who haven't tried it before........

• Love
Reactions: DaveOno
Great round of the Number Game, guys. I'm happy to see how many of you guys really enjoy this game. Feedback like that is what will keep the game going. Here's the official winners' list. Thank you all for participating and to those who shared the contest on other threads! Number Game Part 4 will be April 20. Don't worry, I'll remind you a day before. ;)

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS :thumbs:
- @VladSumy
- @diabolique
- @440BB
- @GreenLeaf
- @spacekitty

Didn't win? No worries. Check out halocigs.com to see our latest promos and products. :)

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Great round of the Number Game, guys. I'm happy to see how many of you guys really enjoy this game. Feedback like that is what will keep the game going. Here's the official winners' list. Thank you all for participating and to those who shared the contest on other threads! Number Game Part 4 will be April 20. Don't worry, I'll remind you a day before. ;)

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS :thumbs:
- @VladSumy
- @diabolique
- @440BB
- @GreenLeaf
- @spacekitty

Didn't win? No worries. Check out halocigs.com to see our latest promos and products. :)

Thanks to you and Halo for hosting one of the most fun and fast moving (sometimes... ha!) games in town!!!

As an old timer here, it's always good to see some new members joining in... :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread