Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Oh dear......she hasn't had a no-ox spa treatment in some time. Naughty me.......

Just go to Provape.com and get a beauty ring for your 2.5. I have one for mine and any 22mm top will look perfect on the 2.5.

Oh the man who wrote the book on Provari lube has put his 2.5 on the back burner. Shame on you Sir Rod. :nah::shock:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Ah....Doctor Strangelube strikes again. There is a real comfort in consistency!!! Better break out the grease....Lol

(sent from an alien device which translates English into Klingon without my approval)

Well......if I can be counted on for anything, it would be consistency. Yes it would!!

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Hey there, yeah, it's bee quite quiet here :D

Well, I'm in Warsaw, Poland, at a hotel. Had a small drive today, from Riga, Latvia. Going further tomorrow, to Zeven, Germany (a bit beyond Hamburg). I'm driving to give up my company car :)

Whilst having dinner and the well deserved beer for the 10 hour drive, I dropped my mod for the first time... The P3/K4 combo went straight from the table to the concrete tiles... I think I had a small heart-attack... Everything seems to be intact, even the geometry. The K4's glass tank is OK too. Some small scratches on the drip-tip and the Provarinati battery cap.. Phew.

Greetings from the warm (+25C) Warsaw, P3-enthusiasts.
R

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Could you repost in bold as I am not seeing well anymore. All I see is white... :glare:

Here. Put these on.

Ray-Ban_sunglasses.jpg

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Hey there, yeah, it's bee quite quiet here :D

Well, I'm in Warsaw, Poland, at a hotel. Had a small drive today, from Riga, Latvia. Going further tomorrow, to Zeven, Germany (a bit beyond Hamburg). I'm driving to give up my company car :)

Whilst having dinner and the well deserved beer for the 10 hour drive, I dropped my mod for the first time... The P3/K4 combo went straight from the table to the concrete tiles... I think I had a small heart-attack... Everything seems to be intact, even the geometry. The K4's glass tank is OK too. Some small scratches on the drip-tip and the Provarinati battery cap.. Phew.

Greetings from the warm (+25C) Warsaw, P3-enthusiasts.
R

I'm sure you saw the fall in slow motion and your heart jumped into your throat. Glad to hear no major harm came to your P3/K4!

Reactions: raitizz

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I cannot imagine my life being that interesting that anyone would care.

We know people who post they're at Starbucks, they're at the grocery store, they're at the gas station, at a restaurant (complete with pictures of their food or drink). They somehow think they are super interesting. I think not.......Yes I do........

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
We know people who post they're at Starbucks, they're at the grocery store, they're at the gas station, at a restaurant (complete with pictures of their food or drink). They somehow think they are super interesting. I think not.......Yes I do........
Exactly. I'm not interested in what people are having for breakfast or when they are going into a bathroom stall. FB tapped into the narcissistic world we now live in and is making a killing.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Exactly. I'm not interested in what people are having for breakfast or when they are going into a bathroom stall. FB tapped into the narcissistic world we now live in and is making a killing.

For some odd reason, "they" believe they're interesting. Dunno why?

Reactions: Bronze
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread