Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Early 40's ! I'm really worried
[emoji30]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Yeah. I figure a average of 3-5 years per.

I'm 50, Jackie is 55. The following list should last us the rest of our lives. I broke the bank but felt it was necessary to insure our future vaping survival. Just yesterday, I ordered the Procyon and told Jackie, that's the last of it, we will no longer be spending money on devices... ever.

Oh, and for anyone looking to purchase, we can't vape your money...

Good luck, my friend. Take care and God bless.

coldgin96

V2 Black
P3 Satin Silver
P3 Beta
P3 Zen Styled
P3 Black
P3 Ti Military
P3 Military
P3 Celtic Knot
P3 Ti
Classic Black
Classic Gun Metal Zenkote
Procyon Satin Steel

Jackie

V2 Mini Blue
P3 Gun Metal Zenkote
P3 Blem Raspberry
P3 Deep Sea Blue
P3 CZ Clear button
Classic Blem Polished
Classic Tiffany Blue
Radius Ghost White 40 watts
Radius Muddy Girl 60 watts

DRLyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
This is sad. Almost as if they were family. I've been using their devices since they first came out years ago. Never thought they'd be one of the first to go. Bought one more Radius from them just now before they are all gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
Just heard the news....that's sad. Wonder if they will reopen the doors if the fda regs get turned over somehow

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I hope so. A lot of good people are out of a job now. I'd like to know who they all are and send the list of names to rep Johnson to add to his letters to the FDA. The first major casualty in this battle. [emoji20]

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Who owns Provari Fuel, anybody know?

Cascade Wilderness own Provari Fuel. Saw that when I went over there and ordered a blue radius to go along with the Red one I already have. Figured I better get it now before they are all gone...

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Just heard the news....that's sad. Wonder if they will reopen the doors if the fda regs get turned over somehow

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I hope so too, but I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for it to happen though.

Trollky

Jan 10, 2017
No worries I don't think, there is still over 200 of the blue, and red. It shouldn't be too long before the next flash sale.
I hope you bagged whatever it was you wanted from Provape as they have now closed :( They are selling off what remaining stock they have but that'll go quick I wager.

Cari

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Beach Dreaming
I'm in shock this morning. Even though I've known this was coming, and am overly prepared with a large supply of Provari's, I'm especially sad for people who are never going to have the chance to experience the quality and dependability of a Provari.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread