"Official" Super-T Picture and comment thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulash_ulash

Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
TURKEY
afdd8dfa7526f1b3c4ca1b74258d0a98.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA

Durty D

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
NORCAL
I hope, hope, hope this is legit. Judging from Blake's reputation I have little doubt but I passed on the Industrious for this... Something told me to hold off on any purchases for the last few weeks (perhaps Santa and my Costco bill..)

Regardless, I have placed my order with Domo and I hope everything is ok with Blake.

Thanks for the heads up Draconian! I've been stalking Domo's site since I heard he was going out of business and while the Mark Bugs Wand genny was very tempting... this is more up my alley. I have some very enjoyable atty's I'm using and as we all know here... ain't nothing like a Super T mod. Always lusted after a Ti 650 from David....

I'll post the pretty pictures when I receive it!

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
I hope, hope, hope this is legit. Judging from Blake's reputation I have little doubt but I passed on the Industrious for this... Something told me to hold off on any purchases for the last few weeks (perhaps Santa and my Costco bill..)

Regardless, I have placed my order with Domo and I hope everything is ok with Blake.

Thanks for the heads up Draconian! I've been stalking Domo's site since I heard he was going out of business and while the Mark Bugs Wand genny was very tempting... this is more up my alley. I have some very enjoyable atty's I'm using and as we all know here... ain't nothing like a Super T mod. Always lusted after a Ti 650 from David....

Just FYI: They are not numbered. I don't think David ever intended on making Ti 18650s. I could be wrong, but I think he was just playing with some extra Ti that day. :)

Durty D

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
NORCAL
Just FYI: They are not numbered. I don't think David ever intended on making Ti 18650s. I could be wrong, but I think he was just playing with some extra Ti that day. :)

I'm ok with no serials. Seriously. My Ti 500 is my absolute favorite mod in my collection. I have no doubts that the 650 will be as good. Hey, if David wants to play around with some Ti I'm ALWAYS down to see the results.

Perhaps you would like to tell us the story of how you obtained your 650? I'm only here on ECF for a year so if you've told it (and I missed it) please forgive me!

Draconian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
San Antonio
Didn't know there were only 2...lol. Knew there was NO WAY someone wasn't going to grab it - hope it is all that it is supposed to be (sure it will be considering it's Blake).

Cheers!

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
I'm ok with no serials. Seriously. My Ti 500 is my absolute favorite mod in my collection. I have no doubts that the 650 will be as good. Hey, if David wants to play around with some Ti I'm ALWAYS down to see the results.

Perhaps you would like to tell us the story of how you obtained your 650? I'm only here on ECF for a year so if you've told it (and I missed it) please forgive me!

I just happened to be on ECF, the day David said they were available. I jumped over to the site, and grabbed one. :) It was around the time, I bought the 350 and 500 Tis.

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Didn't know there were only 2...lol. Knew there was NO WAY someone wasn't going to grab it - hope it is all that it is supposed to be (sure it will be considering it's Blake).

Cheers!

We were keeping track of who bought what, over in the Titanium 350 thread. This list is outdated.:

Simplicity Titanium owners list:

18350 (32 made)

1 - TheBikerHere - mag wheel
2 - rbrzezinski -
3 - rojo - mag wheel
4 - Cucco - flower
5 - Nach - flower
6 - snork - flower
7 - killjoy1 - flower
8 - Pfnerch - mag wheel
9 - raqball - mag wheel - sold to ?
10- cmfm - flower