Official: Vaperfexion {VPX} Store Thread - High Quality Tanks and Vaping Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I'd love something like that. I got a DNA40 device, and while I love the DNA40 itself, I'm not a fan of the form factor or materials used.

Jared did you do the beta for Brandon? I miss doing those! What I'm sorta thinkin in my head initially here...is a wide candy bar with all the edges rounded off. Not as wide as a Hana and almost a slightly wide rectangular tube mod. I would not even be opposed to running finger indents along one vertical edge if others agreed.The access would be ala hana modz with a form fitting side panel, I think. Just my first ideas to see where you guys would want the design to go.

Last edited:

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Nah, I wasn't a beta tester. I'm liking the DNA40 though! I didn't have much use for the DNA20 or DNA30 since it was more power than I needed usually, and I think mech mods provide a smoother vape, and generally are smaller and look a lot better. But, I really like the temperature features on the DNA40.

I like the sound of your idea so far!

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I know the fact that our store did not have First-Class International Shipping was a major issue for many of our foreign customers. And considering that 40% of our sales come from the UK and Japan combined, this was something we were very eager to fix. We have now negotiated rates with USPS/Fedex for First Class Package Shipping rates to every country in the world!
Doing some quick tests, sending a Pro-V2 and a handful of small lightweight items will cost about $8.50 to the UK and $13.00 to Japan, making it cheaper than standard rates and far more affordable for our customers.
Of course we have never charged any handling fees for overseas orders like many companies still do, since it our pleasure to have your business in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread