Official: Vaperfexion {VPX} Store Thread - High Quality Tanks and Vaping Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Ordered The Cartomator 19Ti yesterday. Any hope for a xl pyrex tube in the future?

I'll look around, but we phased the 19mm Pyrex out, from the last glass vendor because the edge quality was terrible on the XL's and so-so on the regular size. I think only Reg. Size remains.
Aside from the clear Fused Quartz we already carry for 22mm tanks, we are also going to be carrying Spectrum tanks Color Pyrex Tubes. At first it will only be the 22mm sizes, since they are a stock size of theirs. But I may also do a custom order for the 19mm sizes. Aside from the color tubes, Spectrum does offer clear tubes. It would be 2-3 weeks for the 19mm tubes though.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I have thought about doing something small like 15mm forever, for you 14500 peeps and even the ego users. While I have Mike from Spectrum on the phone, I'll check the availability of 14-15mm range pyrex that is produced and maybe start putting something together. Even if we had to wait on the glass, I can rewrite a 19mm cap blueprint down to 15mm sizing and have 15mm PETG for it, probably all in a few days. I'll get serious about it as soon as The Fission launch slows next week some time. It has been one of those "to-do" list things that I just needed someone to ask and get me to do it.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Got my Cartomator yesterday. This thing is really nice. The only problem I have is the recess is not quite big enough for the flange on the cart so the tank won't sit down flush with the mod. They fit fine in the cheap tanks.

Wow thats weird since we always check them with a Smoktech flange. What brand is the carto? I guess we may have to enlarge it, with different size flanges now appearing.

scartn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
tn, usa
That is great customer service. I'll just keep it and try some other carts in it. Kind of grown attached to it. It is the best looking tank I've found yet. Did to mean to come off too negative, just giving a heads up. Next month I want to order one in brass, I will probably just order another base for this one then.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Pro-V2 carto tanks are back in stock for the first time since July! We made 100 pairs of caps, and that never seems to last very long. Some new options as well....8 colors of Pyrex Glass Tubes, A new Flat bottom cap for those using beauty rings or lucky enough to own a Ti or a P3! Plus a $10 price drop.
On other fronts....The Fission S2 is nearing release. Simpler, lighter, better and still $49.
The Virago RBA Tank is almost ready for prime-time. We are still waiting on custom glass for it, so no pics until then. It still looks like it might hit it's October 31st Release Date, but you never know. All in all, alot of good stuff coming up.

I am toying with the idea of making an extremely limited DNA30 or even DNA40 Titanium 18650 tube mod shortly. It's probably more for me than anyone! But I figure I may make 10 or so.
I will handmake these myself (with cnc machinery of course!) To make sure they meet the level of perfection that I want for my own personal device. I figure they will be in $300 range if anyone has any interest and input. Again 10-15 is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread