Official: Vaperfexion {VPX} Store Thread - High Quality Tanks and Vaping Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
We are within a couple weeks of having Pro-V2 Rev2's and Cartomator VX's completed. In the meantime, we are celebrating getting our zoning and certificate of occupancy finally approved today, for our upcoming Brick and Mortar store! Let's have a Boge Carto Sale! $5.99 a pack or 4 packs or more for a ridiculous $5.00 each!

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
The bad weather on the east coast has literally stopped UPS from getting to us this week. Not a problem for outgoing orders, but we rely on constant tooling supplies from UPS and they are delayed. Most orders shouldn't be affected but the Pro-VX is most affected with a 2-3 day wait right now.

Last edited:

Rhals

Jun 9, 2012
Denver (5,675 ft)
With all the new Pro-V2, Pro-VX, Cartomator VX and even Elsie's on the street in the last week, it's definitely time that we addressed the need for 22mm RBA insert to fit all these tanks. We have...it is scheduled to drop on 2.1.2014, more to come...

How is the 22mm RBA coming along? I still love the 19mm Centauri and Reactor RBAs, and in fact I'm going to order a pyrex and ss tube for them today which is why I was curious how the 22mm RBA was progressing.

By the way, I like your new site but it is difficult to find pictures identifying the type IV and type V SS tubes. The site is a big improvement though, and I'm also looking forward to trying some of the e-liquids you started carrying. :D

Thanks for everything, and hope all is well -

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I thought we did away with Type IV and V! Pretty sure we did in the interest of simplicity.
The choices for those must still be there?
The 22mm RBA Insert is progressing very nicely. Honestly...it's completely releasable in it's current form. I keep making small tweaks and the small tweaks end up needing new hardware or fabricating...then we get busy and I can't get to it. But I have to leave it alone and just produce the prints as they stand.
We're churning Titanium caps right now, but if I can find some machine time free after that, I should be able to spin a couple hundred within a week, I would think. My guess is no later than the 3rd week of March with my time being so divided with the store opening coming quickly and the machine shop still needing to be moved into it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rhals

Jun 9, 2012
Denver (5,675 ft)
I got a little distracted placing my order and came back to see all the titanium additions - very nice! Do you expect to get pictures up of the Pro-VXTi Titanium 22mm tank with the 3 different top cap options during the pre-order? How does pre-ordering work with those options? Anyway, now I need to figure out how to budget for my gear AND still have some left over for e-liquid. lol

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Yes, I should have pics up of all the Ti varieties within days. I wouldn't buy something without seeing it! In fact, we have the VXTi bottom cap proof caps on the cnc today. These are the proving out stage of the CAD blueprint. That way we can check tolerances and if the feeds and speeds are providing a flawless finish. Even though it's very similar to the Pro-V2, we do make small tweaks and Titanium is a different beast than Stainless. We will follow the tanks with matching Ti drip tips that will flow with the cap design and appear as one piece. The M3 tanks are also getting the matching drip-tips.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I got a little distracted placing my order and came back to see all the titanium additions - very nice! Do you expect to get pictures up of the Pro-VXTi Titanium 22mm tank with the 3 different top cap options during the pre-order? How does pre-ordering work with those options? Anyway, now I need to figure out how to budget for my gear AND still have some left over for e-liquid. lol
The different titanium top cap options....We have decided to shorten the official name to the Pro-Ti.
PROTI TOP CAPS.jpg

Last edited:

scscheib

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
Thanks for the Ti pic Tom. It looks great. I had been checking your site and sent you an email. Im sure you are very busy with getting the new product going etc. I wanted to ask if you had a chance to send out that tube for the ProV2 you said you would send? Its hard just having my Pro V2 sitting there not being able to use. Appreciate your help Tom!

The different titanium top cap options....We have decided to shorten the official name to the Pro-Ti.
View attachment 312720

Absinte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
US
hello everyone! I am trying to figure out some stuff but it's pretty confusing as there are no pictures from this link

Really appreciate if someone could help me out with pictures on how do they look like for the options I chose:
1. Killer Size (If this tube is chosen for a tank, no carto is included)
2. End Caps Polished Stainless
3. Top Cap Style for Standard - "Classic" Style Cap [Standard], Beveled "Slant" T-316 SS Type I Cap and Beveled "Slant" T-316 SS Type II Cap
4. "Shield" Recess on Bottom Cap (And what exactly is this for?)

I have to know what exactly I am buying because it seems that the LavaGen Rebuildable is no longer in stock at VPX. So, I am getting the LavaGen elsewhere which will probably be at Nhaler and then assemble back to a nicer look. Sadly I have to do this because I've lost my LavaGen. Do I really need the "Shield" Recess on Bottom Cap as a mesh vaper? Just fyi, I am using a mech mod (Caravela, GG) standard 510 connection and I am not a carto tank vaper.

Sorry for the trouble and thanks.

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
The shield recess is for cartos that have a flange/shield at the threaded end. The recess is a milled indentation in the cap to allow the Carto flange to sit inside it and therefore sit flush and not create an unsightly gap between the cap and device. This is an unfinished VX cap right out of the machine, with a shield recess and an Airflow.
a2u2usy5.jpg
The top cap styles have been pared back to "classic" which is the standard cap shape with squared corners or Beveled Slant. There are no longer two different slant angles.The Black cap from the Iko is the classic shape. The stainless cap on the right is a 19 mm Cartomator slant cap that you would get. uploadfromtaptalk1395365363573.jpg
Hope this clarifies it for you!
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
With the onslaught of wide body 26xxx apv's, we felt it was time to supersize again. We'll be introducing the Cartomator One this weekend. A full one inch in diameter (25.4mm) to match up to those stout devices. And for those that need the largest juice capacity on the market! I can't even quote the actual volume yet, until I pull out my graduated cylinder and test it. As usual it will come in Stainless or titanium caps and every option that we offer.

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Brass and Copper... we all love the look of the "Red Metals". Unfortunately as pretty as they are. Brass and copper have very high lead content in them, as well as other undesirable elements that we really shouldn't have in contact with our juice or our lips on a regular basis. Thats why responsible manufacturers don't use it in tanks or drip-tips where it contacts us or our juice directly.
We have solved that problem for tanks! Say hello to SAFE Brass and Copper capped tanks.

20140713_205617.jpg
20140713_210141.jpg
20140713_210042.jpg
20140713_210152.jpg

We use our standard T316 Stainless Steel Cap flange where juice contact is made with the cap, and then we thread on the brass or copper cap outer ring and then threadlock it. We then do the final machining with both parts together, so they look like they were made together. So you end up with the magnificent look of Brass or Copper, but with the unbeatable safety of T-316 Stainless Steel in contact with your juice.
We wanted to wait to put the mega 25mm Cartomator One up for sale, until we were sure we could offer this option on that tank as well as on the 22mm Cartomator VX and 19mm Cartomator. The Brass or Copper Caps are chosen as options under the tank model. It adds $10 for the 19mm tanks and $12 for the 22mm and 25mm tanks. Quite a bargain considering Alloy 110 Copper that we use, is currently more expensive than Titanium. Brass isn't far behind. These are a very labor intensive tank to make, so they will be offered on a limited basis only.

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
These are really beautiful! Love the copper caps!

Thanks! Yeah they are even prettier in person honestly. I just wish we had figured out this method of making them about two years ago, when everyone wanted Brass or Copper caps so badly. But there was just no good way to make them juice-safe like these.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread