Oh lord..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffany7278

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Chicago
I'm thinking it can never be too soon.. ;)

That's what I was thinking too
I will wait for the blemished ones to come back since they are near perfect and I'm not in a hurry at the moment. I just got my mvp 2 last week so I can play with that until then.

Sent from my Samsung GS4

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
Sorry, I meant the whole thing itself is ugly. It's growing on me though...

I mean going from an analog, to an ego, to a spinner, to an itaste...every time I thought I'd hate it and have a problem because it wasn't analog sized blah blah blah...but you come to find out that stuff doesn't matter ;)

I thought it was ugly too,,,,,until I saw it,,,,,

the pics are so close up they make the patterns seem so huge and ugly,,,,,,,,,,when you actually hold that compact little thing in your hand, you'll be saying "wow,,,,,,,that's not as big as I thought",,,,,,and it doesn't look nearly as ugly.

I mean, alone, it doesn't win any beauty contests,,,,,,,

but it looks much better in person, IMHO.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
SO I really fell off the fence the last two days...looked at other cheapers mods, seems everything is made in China...yada yada yada. I thought I really couldn't afford the price point but it's looking like it will be the most cost effective in the long run to get a ProVari.

Why oh whyyyyy must I agonize through every life decision?! LOL :confused:

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
You're not going to get the same quality, warranty-coverage & customer service in a Chinese-made PV

I researched a lot of them first, as well.. Even bought one!

While decent for the price, it does not compare to the ProVari..

Whether a quality PV is made in the US or Europe, you're going to pay up, just how it is.. You're most certainly not just paying for the more-expensive labor, but also the better design, the build, materials, workmanship, etc...

I hemmed & hawed for a while, too.. I think many of us did.. ;)

So which color combo are you thinking of getting?

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
SO I really fell off the fence the last two days...looked at other cheapers mods, seems everything is made in China...yada yada yada. I thought I really couldn't afford the price point but it's looking like it will be the most cost effective in the long run to get a ProVari.

well,,,,,,,,because you're female,,,,it's your perogative :) (how the hell do you spell perogative? I tried 14 different ways and none of them were right! GAAH!)

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
well,,,,,,,,because you're female,,,,it's your perogative :) (how the hell do you spell perogative? I tried 14 different ways and none of them were right! GAAH!)

I don't think it's a gender thing -- I think it's a monetary thing

"200 bucks for just one PV? When there's already a bunch at $50-$100?? Who would pay such a price?! I can just buy 2/3/4 ____s for that much!"

I had never seen one in real life before, which made it more difficult.. luckily there are photos & YouTube videos -- but even then it doesn't do it justice...

Have to hold it in your hand.. and VAPE IT! :vapor:

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA

That's called doing your homework and knowing you made the right decision! That's my story anyway. I went from Blu to Provari. I have no regrets about skipping the stuff in between. I learned enough to Know (with a capital K) that it was what I was going to want, so I went for it. I tried to wait, but I ordered my 2nd just 2 weeks later so I'd have a backup. Both are in constant use. This is for you, you're worth it. Go for it!

turnforward

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
San Diego
HAHAHA this literally made me LOL. It IS quite expensive. I mean my spinners and itastes are TOTALLY doing the job right?! ;)

Yea, but how long will those spinners and itastes last before they break down. In a couple of years you will find that you have spent $350 on replacements. ProVeri will last you years. My first proVeri is 2.5 years old and is still going strong!!! I have used it every day, and have dropped it 100x3 times.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
That's called doing your homework and knowing you made the right decision! That's my story anyway. I went from Blu to Provari. I have no regrets about skipping the stuff in between. I learned enough to Know (with a capital K) that it was what I was going to want, so I went for it. I tried to wait, but I ordered my 2nd just 2 weeks later so I'd have a backup. Both are in constant use. This is for you, you're worth it. Go for it!

Aww thanks! That's so sweet :) I just honestly wonder how people have these budgets, posting pictures of their provari "families" and all their mods and batteries and tanks and cartos and pretty glass drip tips! I'm a single parent who works full time while attending college and I certainly don't have that kind of budget. I've submitted verification so I can peruse the classies, maybe find something there, or wait for some more blems to come out :D

Gato - you're a bad influence! LOL. I like black with blue LED ;)

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
I just honestly wonder how people have these budgets, posting pictures of their provari "families" and all their mods and batteries and tanks and cartos and pretty glass drip tips! I'm a single parent who works full time while attending college and I certainly don't have that kind of budget. I've submitted verification so I can peruse the classies, maybe find something there, or wait for some more blems to come out :D

Gato - you're a bad influence! LOL. I like black with blue LED ;)

Yeah, that's what I'm good at.. :D

Some people just have money.. others just have big credit card bills... Some stock up during juice sales & save that way.. ;)

It can come from their old cig budget.. or their hobby or entertainment budget.. or whatever

Today's my 6-month anniversary since my last smoke.. Used to spend $3K a year, so I've saved $1,500 so far... Obviously a good chunk of that went to vaping over that time, but by ball-parking it, I'm still in the black.. and that's with enough juice to last me 3 months, a bunch of clearos & heads that will last me longer than that -- and a kick-.... PV that I'll probably enjoy for years to come

Keep in mind, some of the people here have been vaping for years, freeing up boatloads of cash.. you're still early in the game, where you want to ramp up everything as much & as quickly as possible -- that settles down after a while for a lot of people.. It's also a time that hits your wallet the hardest, trying out this, discovering that.. order, order, order

And no, sometimes ECF doesn't "help," LOL

I'd love to get a 2nd ProVari someday.. maybe a couple $100-$150 toppers... but have to show some restraint, and know when to be satisifed with what you have for now

Personally, and not taking a dig at the people who sell on the classies.. but I'd prefer to order from ProVape directly, even if it's just from Clearance, just to get the full 1-year warranty... I'm sure the majority of stuff sold on the classies is fine, as people have all different kinds of reasons to sell their perfectly fine gear

Anyway, keep exploring other, less-expensive PVs..

But remember, all vaping roads lead to ProVari... :laugh:

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
Aww thanks! That's so sweet :) I just honestly wonder how people have these budgets, posting pictures of their provari "families" and all their mods and batteries and tanks and cartos and pretty glass drip tips! I'm a single parent who works full time while attending college and I certainly don't have that kind of budget. I've submitted verification so I can peruse the classies, maybe find something there, or wait for some more blems to come out :D

I am the King of Vape Spending Justification. I added up what I spent on smokes in the course of a month, and set that as my vape budget. So long as I stay under that, I figure I'm ahead of the game. I do not, however, feel that this should include any money that comes from selling off unused mods, toppers, etc. on the classies, anything traded, etc. That's just gravy. :laugh: Seriously, though, what I spent on my Provari is still saving money over a few weeks, a month's worth of smokes, and will last pretty damned near forever. Whereas before that money was just basically a pile of ash and foul smelling cigarette butts, now, it looks like this!

IMG_0143.jpg

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
Whereas before that money was just basically a pile of ash and foul smelling cigarette butts...

Yeah, but can one really put a price on those lungs full of thick gooey tar??

Six months later, and I'm still occasionally hacking up that stuff.. The gift that keeps on giving! :banana:

<Homer>Mmm.. thick gooey tarrrrr...</Homer>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread