Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
so i know a bunch of other people got their provaris this afternoon but...

I HAZ MY FIRST PROVARI!! I HAZ IT!!!!!! camped beside my mailbox for half an hour, and literally snatched it out of the mail man's hands :D :D :D

Took it outta the mail box and sloooooowly unwrapped the bubble wrap like it was the most precious and fragile thing ever and first impression was "my lord, this thing is hefty" (in a good way)

second impression with a protank on: this thing is nowhere close to being as long as it seems on every single video I've watched. I mean, I don't have a big hand, and even with the 18650 extension cap on, it fits perfectly in my hands. and I absolutely love the feel of the button.

At this point, I really don't have much else to say apart from the fact that this thing is built like some ballistic missile and I love it. literally just sitting down at my desk, vaping on it, smiling to myself and... stroking it... :blush: Now, if only the folks at IBTanked would ship my cartotanks out ASAP.

**oh a side note, if I ever get selected to join the Hunger Games, I would have no qualms about bringing my provari along. Pretty certain I can clobber someone to death with it.

View attachment 297375

Last edited:

Dragline

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Charlotte, NC
inotfat:11950889 said:
: this thing is nowhere close to being as long as it seems on every single video I've watched.

Had the same reaction thought it would be much larger than it is. I even opted for 18490 batts due to that concern. I find that With any topper I have put on it so far it is still shorter than my iTaste V3 with an ego Aspire clearo.

Congrats... ain't it amazing?

sunnata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
voidness
Same here, I was worried about going with 18650's, but I took the risk in name of longer battery life. and I am very happy with that decision. From the videos, it looked so much bigger than it really is. I even went back to watch some of the videos again "oh..it was just the camera angle..."

I guess now you know why they say seeing is believing :p

anyway, congrats!

oh and...no pics? :(

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Same here, I was worried about going with 18650's, but I took the risk in name of longer battery life. and I am very happy with that decision. From the videos, it looked so much bigger than it really is. I even went back to watch some of the videos again "oh..it was just the camera angle..."

I guess now you know why they say seeing is believing :p

anyway, congrats!

oh and...no pics? :(

In honor of my new provari, I've taken apart my kfl+ and giving it a good long soak before I'm gonna put it together and post a picture.

No decent parent is gonna let his firstborn out in public without looking his best. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteelerFan

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2013
CigFreeLand
so i know a bunch of other people got their provaris this afternoon but...

I HAZ MY FIRST PROVARI!! I HAZ IT!!!!!! camped beside my mailbox for half an hour, and literally snatched it out of the mail man's hands :D :D :D

Took it outta the mail box and sloooooowly unwrapped the bubble wrap like it was the most precious and fragile thing ever and first impression was "my lord, this thing is hefty" (in a good way)

second impression with a protank on: this thing is nowhere close to being as long as it seems on every single video I've watched. I mean, I don't have a big hand, and even with the 18650 extension cap on, it fits perfectly in my hands. and I absolutely love the feel of the button.

At this point, I really don't have much else to say apart from the fact that this thing is built like some ballistic missile and I love it. literally just sitting down at my desk, vaping on it, smiling to myself and... stroking it... :blush: Now, if only the folks at IBTanked would ship my cartotanks out ASAP.

**oh a side note, if I ever get selected to join the Hunger Games, I would have no qualms about bringing my provari along. Pretty certain I can clobber someone to death with it.

View attachment 297375

Lol the door is wide open for so many jokes
I'm not even gonna do it, congrats on your hefty not so long new toy though

I'm on my iPhone

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
YAY! Provari days are the BEST days,,,

and I totally agree with all your points,,,,it's hefty but it's not HEAVY like the VTR,,,,,,,,it's sturdy,,,,,,and it's far more compact than I thought. I have average size hands for a woman and it's just fine in 18490 mode, and I expect I'll be going to 18650 pretty soon.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Congrats on the Provari. I've got 6 of them and enjoy each and every one. What color depends on my mood. Like people chose shoes. Maybe it will be a silver day, or a red day or a black day.. Today is a bronze day.

I recently saw a bronze provari with green LED, and as strange as that sounded in my head, it looked GORGEOUS. thats what I'm gunning for as a. you know. backup. yeah. i mean, i NEED a backup right?

and a backup for the back up. and a backup for....

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
All my Provari's have the red LED. That part of the mod is not important. Just a light. Heck I know when I push the button. I don't need a light to tell me. I've seen a green LED and it was way to bright for these old eyes.. Besides I'm not paying the extra for something I use once a day. Check Ohms, set voltage, vape happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread