The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

It's mine.. IT'S MINEEEEEE

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by TheKiwi, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TheKiwi

TheKiwi Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

so i know a bunch of other people got their provaris this afternoon but...

I HAZ MY FIRST PROVARI!! I HAZ IT!!!!!! camped beside my mailbox for half an hour, and literally snatched it out of the mail man's hands :D :D :D

Took it outta the mail box and sloooooowly unwrapped the bubble wrap like it was the most precious and fragile thing ever and first impression was "my lord, this thing is hefty" (in a good way)

second impression with a protank on: this thing is nowhere close to being as long as it seems on every single video I've watched. I mean, I don't have a big hand, and even with the 18650 extension cap on, it fits perfectly in my hands. and I absolutely love the feel of the button.

At this point, I really don't have much else to say apart from the fact that this thing is built like some ballistic missile and I love it. literally just sitting down at my desk, vaping on it, smiling to myself and... stroking it... :blush: Now, if only the folks at IBTanked would ship my cartotanks out ASAP.

**oh a side note, if I ever get selected to join the Hunger Games, I would have no qualms about bringing my provari along. Pretty certain I can clobber someone to death with it.

View attachment 297375

2. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    Glad you're happy!

I know - being compact was one BIG reason I finally ordered mine, and still, when it arrived, I was like "damn, that IS small!".

3. Dragline

Dragline Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Charlotte, NC
    Had the same reaction thought it would be much larger than it is. I even opted for 18490 batts due to that concern. I find that With any topper I have put on it so far it is still shorter than my iTaste V3 with an ego Aspire clearo.

Congrats... ain't it amazing?

4. sunnata

sunnata Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2013
    voidness
    Same here, I was worried about going with 18650's, but I took the risk in name of longer battery life. and I am very happy with that decision. From the videos, it looked so much bigger than it really is. I even went back to watch some of the videos again "oh..it was just the camera angle..."

I guess now you know why they say seeing is believing :p

anyway, congrats!

oh and...no pics? :(

5. TheKiwi

In honor of my new provari, I've taken apart my kfl+ and giving it a good long soak before I'm gonna put it together and post a picture.

No decent parent is gonna let his firstborn out in public without looking his best. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. TRoxx

TRoxx Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2013
    NY
    Yikes.....!!!!!
    That's not something a man wants to hear!

7. AngiBe

AngiBe Vapeaholic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
  8. glassgal

glassgal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2013
    Central Florida
    Good for you! Now you know why those of us who have one stick up for it so much when people say 'outdated', 'overpriced', 'not worth the price', blah blah. The PROBLEM isn't the Provari, it's that those people don't have one:).

9. Papa_Lazarou

Papa_Lazarou MKUltra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nicely done. Welcome to the provari cul... er, community (a design of the tattoo you have to get now will be emailed to you shortly).

10. SteelerFan

SteelerFan Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2013
    CigFreeLand
    Lol the door is wide open for so many jokes
    I'm not even gonna do it, congrats on your hefty not so long new toy though

I'm on my iPhone

11. CommaHolly

CommaHolly Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2012
    Plant City, FL
    YAY! Provari days are the BEST days,,,

and I totally agree with all your points,,,,it's hefty but it's not HEAVY like the VTR,,,,,,,,it's sturdy,,,,,,and it's far more compact than I thought. I have average size hands for a woman and it's just fine in 18490 mode, and I expect I'll be going to 18650 pretty soon.

12. NeKro13

NeKro13 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2013
    West Covina, CA
    Congrats. Im thinking getting rid of my evic and getting a provari instead.

13. Bella Chic

Bella Chic Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2009
    Southeast Texas
    Congrats and welcome to the Provari fam!!! I have the minis and could not believe how tiny they are and couldn't be happier :). Lots of happyness with your Provari!

14. TRoxx

TRoxx Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2013
    NY
    Im on my VTR (Video Tape Recorder)....Whats an iPhone?

15. tnt56

tnt56 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats on the Provari. I've got 6 of them and enjoy each and every one. What color depends on my mood. Like people chose shoes. Maybe it will be a silver day, or a red day or a black day.. Today is a bronze day.

16. TheKiwi

I recently saw a bronze provari with green LED, and as strange as that sounded in my head, it looked GORGEOUS. thats what I'm gunning for as a. you know. backup. yeah. i mean, i NEED a backup right?

and a backup for the back up. and a backup for....

17. tnt56

tnt56 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

All my Provari's have the red LED. That part of the mod is not important. Just a light. Heck I know when I push the button. I don't need a light to tell me. I've seen a green LED and it was way to bright for these old eyes.. Besides I'm not paying the extra for something I use once a day. Check Ohms, set voltage, vape happy.

18. Tempesta

Tempesta Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2013
    Maryland USA
    Yahoo! It's little but mighty. Enjoy!

19. TheKiwi

aaaaaaaand it's here:

View attachment 297430

Unfortunately, there's a few mm of gap between the base of my tank and the provari. Bought a proring from cigtech and hope that helps.

apart from thing? oh my it's gorgeous.

20. CommaHolly

CommaHolly Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2012
    Plant City, FL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.