Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I think it's a great idea to search the classies or for a blem ProVari (from everything I read, the blem is barely even found) but just keep in mind, the more PVs you buy, the more money spent and eventually you spend just as much or more if you just bought the ProVari.

At least that's how I justified my purchase and now, I don't regret it one bit. I'm just trying to justify why I need to by a second and third. ;). I'm also getting verified, hopefully, any day now and then the fun begins. Or going broke but it still will be fun.

turnforward

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
San Diego
That's another thought, as soon as I get one v3 will come out :facepalm:

Yep, that's my luck too. I think I'll wait a bit and enjoy my mvp 2 pink shiny for now

Sent from my Samsung GS4

OH MY GOSH, This is exactly why men don't like to go shopping with women. GOSH, GOLLY, GE-WILLIKERS.

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I am the King of Vape Spending Justification. I added up what I spent on smokes in the course of a month, and set that as my vape budget. So long as I stay under that, I figure I'm ahead of the game. I do not, however, feel that this should include any money that comes from selling off unused mods, toppers, etc. on the classies, anything traded, etc. That's just gravy. :laugh: Seriously, though, what I spent on my Provari is still saving money over a few weeks, a month's worth of smokes, and will last pretty damned near forever. Whereas before that money was just basically a pile of ash and foul smelling cigarette butts, now, it looks like this!

View attachment 307349
The cost of one hospital stay due to health related issues due to cigarettes would more than cover a lifetime vaping budget-- so all purchases can be justified! In my case, the difference in the "smoker vs non-smoker" health insurance rate for just one month covers the cost of a Provari.

The top cap on yours looks different than the stock. Is that something ProVape sells? Or 3rd party? Does it void warranty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiffany7278

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Chicago
Yes - the only difference is the length and pattern...
And of course the batteries they need...

Hmm well it would make sense to get the bigger one but I have small hands so I'm pretty sure the mini will suit me better.
Thank you for the heads up on availability. I definitely have to remember to check daily.

Sent from my Samsung GS4

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
The cost of one hospital stay due to health related issues due to cigarettes would more than cover a lifetime vaping budget-- so all purchases can be justified! In my case, the difference in the "smoker vs non-smoker" health insurance rate for just one month covers the cost of a Provari.

The top cap on yours looks different than the stock. Is that something ProVape sells? Or 3rd party? Does it void warranty?

That's just a beauty ring, looks like one from Loki. It just makes that R91 sit flush, nothing else.

Hmm well it would make sense to get the bigger one but I have small hands so I'm pretty sure the mini will suit me better.
Thank you for the heads up on availability. I definitely have to remember to check daily.

Sent from my Samsung GS4

I dig the mini, to be honest. I may be a little anti-crop circle, but at least with the mini you can use all 3 battery sizes, whereas with the standard, you can only use the bigger 2 of the 3. I mostly use the mini in 490 mode, which is just a hair smaller than the standard but with the same battery.

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
That's just a beauty ring, looks like one from Loki. It just makes that R91 sit flush, nothing else.

Yuppers, except it's the brass Tatroe ring and extension, not the Loki. They don't void the warranty because they don't alter the device in any way, the ring just slips on and is held in place by the atomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread