Oh my GOSH - V4L ROCKS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimberlyM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2011
The Land of Confusion
I just received my batteries that I won for the numbers game. Guess what? Not only did they send me the batteries - they sent a charger as well!!! I think V4L is the best company EVER!!! Awesome customer service, awesome company - I am going to sing their praises form the mountain tops!!!

Oh, and the batteries are AWESOME!!!

(I can't quit talking in caps today :))

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
:w00t::banana::banana::w00t: I wanted to say they're still rockin' dis here V4L purples :laugh: Got my mystery prize today ! A black batt with a purple diamond and a purple batt with a white diamond :) oh and a charger too :) Thank You guys for all these contests. It really helps out the poorest of poor peoples like me when we're in need of vapin' supplies :blush: I appreciate it so much ! Almost as much as all the doctors this month that got all my moneys appreciated dat<sigh>,( the reason I wasn't gonna be able to buy any batteries ) Thanks Again ! :smokie:

Last edited:

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I just received my batteries that I won for the numbers game. Guess what? Not only did they send me the batteries - they sent a charger as well!!! I think V4L is the best company EVER!!! Awesome customer service, awesome company - I am going to sing their praises form the mountain tops!!!

Oh, and the batteries are AWESOME!!!

(I can't quit talking in caps today :))

V4L is the best! Would never think of ordering elsewhere! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread