Status
Not open for further replies.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
OK.

Um... I'd recommend checking everything out real carefully anyway. If the battery was sitting in a felt case for the last day charged...and you just put it in the PV...

Something set it off. Just to be sure...make sure the button isn't shorted ....double check. Either the button was pushed, there's an internal short, or ???? just the motion of installing it set off the battery ????. IDK. If the button was never pushed, the battery case is intact, there's no internal short...why did it get hot? Could be internal failure/overcharge, but it sat for a day just fine.... so double check the button and connector to be safe.

Trapper Shrek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
NW Wisconsin
OK.

Um... I'd recommend checking everything out real carefully anyway. If the battery was sitting in a felt case for the last day charged...and you just put it in the PV...

Something set it off. Just to be sure...make sure the button isn't shorted ....double check. Either the button was pushed, there's an internal short, or ???? just the motion of installing it set off the battery ????. IDK. If the button was never pushed, the battery case is intact, there's no internal short...why did it get hot? Could be internal failure/overcharge, but it sat for a day just fine.... so double check the button and connector to be safe.

I have checked everything the best I can and see no problems. I know the button was not pushed, well atleast by me.
It could have been a short somewhere but not from the button up. And it took less than a minute to get hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread