Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I just realized I'm sitting here short one woodvil ????

After some quick thinking I remembered its the one I had out with me last night......

Quick check of the around the house ... nothing ??

Pretty sure I left it sitting on our table at dinner last night .... Crap !!

The restaurant doesn't open until 11am :(

Damm, I knew I shouldn't have had that last margarita !!
Luckily its walking distance from home so I will walk down and be there at 11 ... please still be there !!

Hopefully I will update with :banana: and not :facepalm:

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Just got back ..... You will never guess where I had to pick it up.

The local sheriffs office

Yep, apparently the manager called the sheriff because he thought it could be something illegal. Even though the waitress told him it was an e-cig (because I told her)

I had to drive over there and explain what it was and sign three different forms before I could retrieve it.
But it did give a chance to demo it for 3 of the guys in the office. They were pretty impressed with the craftsmanship !!
I had them bring up the REOmods website on the office computer to prove it was an e-cig.

So it ended well and next time I will make sure I have my crap with me before I leave.
I'm usually the one telling other people they are leaving stuff behind. Like I said though we had a few drinks in us.
At least it wasn't a prototype iPhone :D

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I'm glad it's safely back home! You might have encouraged some Occifers to switch to vaping from smoking too!
I'd check back with them in a few weeks to see- you never know. One of my acquaintances here in town switched months ago after my introduction and has become quite vocal about them- I had no idea until I ran into him recently!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread