Oh the agony....

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokingclam

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Punta Gorda, Florida
My bottle of Totally wicked Camel has sprung a leak!8-o
I thought it was my imagination I found a ring of liquid under the bottle and thought I must of spilled a little last time I loaded up. I cleaned up my desk and the bottle and thought nothing of it.
Today I decided to load up some more and the puddle is back. The bottom of the bottle is definitely leaking. Now I'm running all over the house looking for something to put it in as I am out of containers that don't already have liquid in them. I am running around the house like a mad man because my precious Totally Wicked juice is leaking. Right now it's sitting in a jar to catch what leaks so I don't waste any.

Glad I'm not an addict or anything....:D

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
How do you think I felt when I knocked an open 30ml bottle off the desk and lost half of it.:shock:8-o:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I know that feeling too. Topped off a cart and just put the top back in the bottle without screwing it down. Forgot all about it and went to pick up the bottle by the top. Needless to say, I almost cried....did you? :D

Lu

CssReb

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
USA, NYC
I know that feeling too. Topped off a cart and just put the top back in the bottle without screwing it down. Forgot all about it and went to pick up the bottle by the top. Needless to say, I almost cried....did you? :D

Lu

UGH! But you can't beat this one for idiosy,

I was topping off a 901 cart, with the cart and bottle in one hand
and the eye dropper in the other. I put the dropper back in the bottle but didn't screw it down,
picked up the battery with the atomizer attached, Still holding the cart and bottle of juice in the other hand I turned the cart over onto the atomizer. :oops: juice poured all over everything :-x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread