ok im brand new to drippers i need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbailey24x

Apr 3, 2016
i just got rig v2 mec mod brass using x1 rda on it oand when i put it on my fuchai 200w tank its reads .030 is that low the coils are bulid 20g dual coils i know some people have 1.00 or 2.00 ohm how do i make mine have that high oh ohm and how to get bigger clouds as well and any recommendation on battieres using samsung 18650 2500 mah 3.7v any help will help out thanks

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
On your mechanical mod (the rig v2), the lower the resistance (measured in ohms) the more current (measured in amps) will flow and the hotter the coil will get. A 0.3 ohm coil will draw 14 amps and generate about 58 watts.

On a regulated mod (fuchai) the coil resistance (assuming it is within the operating parameters of the mod) is not important. The mod will deliver the wattage you select. More wattage, more heat, and assuming your wicking and airflow can keep up, more vapor will be produced.

How do you make a higher resistance coil? Use thinner wire and/or more wraps.
Coil wrapping

The battery sounds like it could be a Samsung 25R, in which case it has a safe limit of 20 amps and is a good battery. Post a picture of it showing the label.

You seem to have frighteningly little understanding of all the equipment you are using, not just the RDA. I strongly suggest you do a lot more reading on what you are doing so you don't blow yourself up.

This post is the equivalent of going on a motoring forum and saying
"I have a new Lamborghini Murciélago, if I put it in a higher gear will it go faster?"

Last edited:

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
If the coil actually reads 0.03, not 0.3, it's definitely too low. You'll vent your batteries. And you definitely need to find out the key specifications of your battery.

You really need to learn ohms law and battery safety before you even consider using a mech mod.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread