Ok! -- I'm hooked!! -- Count Me IN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FizzleFisch

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Lake Travis - Texas
Hello everyone,

So one evening a couple weeks or so ago...my sweetheart snuggles up to me and starts in with her siren-song about getting off the DAMNED tobacco crap. She hits me broadside (no pun intended) with how she's discovered a way, a place, and a whole bunch of great support for finally getting rid of my worst lifelong habit - smoking :)cry:).

Yeah...yeah...[I doubt quietly..] Cuz I had long ago given up even trying -deciding it was an absolutely futile proposition. -- But my baby-doll, in her very special way,... persisted! And frankly... She is sooo good at winning me over - Yep! I've never been able to resist her... ever!;)

Anyway... so I come here to lurk..and start poking around.
Hmmm.... curious! Then I become actually interested.

And the more I read....the more interested I've become.

So --- after a whole lotta' perusing the threads at ECF -- here I am! Convinced!! .. and dare I say...apparently Hooked! :p

Count Me IN !!! :thumbs:

Cheers!
Dave R. :cool:

mghuber

Sep 20, 2009
I also discovered e-cigs due to a nagging girlfriend. I'm glad she did, this thing is awesome! Every smoker I know wants one. It's hilarious to smoke it in public. The one I got is really good with a good lungful of vapor and the perfect dose of nicotine.
I got it at www,mistycig,com
Every smoker should have one of these things.

To your health! Enjoy!

Mike Hubert :D

FizzleFisch

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Lake Travis - Texas
Aww.... now I feel real warm and fuzzy inside!

Thanks very much fellas!
And thanks very much for the sweet welcome from the ladies as well!

Now to get down to it muy pronto-- gotta' place an order right away.

Geeez!.... it's Sunday and I'm already trying to figure out how to get my own setup ..like... Tomorrow Morning!

Does anyone know of a place that will send out an *overnight* shipment....
.... on a Sunday-night!!! - LOL !!

Again.. Thanks to All !!

dave

azvagabond

ECF Veteran
Aww.... now I feel real warm and fuzzy inside!

Thanks very much fellas!
And thanks very much for the sweet welcome from the ladies as well!

Now to get down to it muy pronto-- gotta' place an order right away.

Geeez!.... it's Sunday and I'm already trying to figure out how to get my own setup ..like... Tomorrow Morning!

Does anyone know of a place that will send out an *overnight* shipment....
.... on a Sunday-night!!! - LOL !!

Again.. Thanks to All !!

dave

Just out of curiosity Dave, whats gonna be your weapon of choice?

FizzleFisch

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Lake Travis - Texas
Hi Azvagabond --

Well there's no question I'll be ordering a Janty-Stick (maybe two or three...cuz I'm thinking of other family members too)

But I'm guessing any order with Janty might not get here till late in the week.. I dunno. So I'm about to try to find something in the next hour or so...prolly a cheap 510 (or anything really!) that might get to me by Tuesday.

I know it's a silly thing.... but I'm already having a very hard time of it right now! That's because - now that I've decided to start vaping.. EVERY analog I now (agonizingly) light up.. is just KILLING ME! (just too weird!!)

Know anyone in or around Central Texas who can get stuff out the same day via Priority Mail???

dave

FizzleFisch

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Lake Travis - Texas
Dunno if it helps anything, but Janty is physically located in Benbrook, TX.

Whoahhh...Really ??... I didn't know that! Since they seemed to be out of the UK (or so I thought..) I just figgered the U.S. store was back East somewhere.

Thanks for THAT INFO Amigo!! :thumb:

btw: I didn't previously find any phone # for them. Do you know if there's anyway to call them in the morning?

dave

jeffsm3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
boise, id
fizzle congrats man! the same thing happened to me. Not the wife bugging but the anticipation of getting my 510. I LOVE IT. I want a janty next. Anyway it was realy weird because the 2 days i waited for my 510 to get here, I was so excited (like 10 y.o. on xmas eve) every cig i smoked just didnt taste that good. And i never even tried an e-cig in my life. Then i got it! OMG it was great. 30 smokes a day down to 0 in 4 days not because i forced myself but because the 510 was just more accessable and tasted way better..

so congrats on your decision and tell your other half i said good job for openig your eyes to the wonderful world of vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread