OK--I'm sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebNetIncome

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Texas-USA
Just wanted to say thanks to the forum and all members.

I have been analog free for just over 2 months now. :thumbs:

Didn't want to jinx myself by announcing too early. I still crave an analog every now and then but I just take a couple of puffs off of my e-cig and I am good to go.
Oh, I used e-liquid with nicotine at first, but couple weeks into it I changed to no nicotine at all. Now just VG and flavoring.

I smoked 2 packs a day for 30 years!:-x

Lastly, just became a supporting member to the forum. I think I can afford it now. :D

Fairlane64

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Central US
I don't mean to jinx your good record, but how can a couple pulls off of zero nic e-juice calm your cravings?

Nicotine cravings generally peak in 3 days after stopping intake, with traces remaining for approx. 2 weeks afterward. The habit of smoking however can last much longer because our brains become hardwired to associate the act with a reward.

NanoVapor and Mister both described the whole process very well in this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...7071-my-husband-thinks-im-being-stupid-2.html

Oh, and congrats WebNetIncome!!

Last edited:

CJsKee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2009
Oklahoma
Congrats Web!

Took my grandson to see Avatar tonight and figured I could stealth vape. But, that dang movie was so good that I actually didn't even think once about it LOL! Point being...I think for me it may be more the habit than the nicotine. I smoked for almost 45 years and cannot see myself not using my e-cig. I still use 24 mg most of the time, but I really don't think it will be much of a problem cutting down.

And congrats to you, too, jj!

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
Just wanted to say thanks to the forum and all members.

I have been analog free for just over 2 months now. :thumbs:

Didn't want to jinx myself by announcing too early. I still crave an analog every now and then but I just take a couple of puffs off of my e-cig and I am good to go.
Oh, I used e-liquid with nicotine at first, but couple weeks into it I changed to no nicotine at all. Now just VG and flavoring.

I smoked 2 packs a day for 30 years!:-x

Lastly, just became a supporting member to the forum. I think I can afford it now. :D

That's awesome man, congrats. I'm not interested in giving up nic myself, but it's good to hear it's possible :)

WebNetIncome

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Texas-USA
I don't mean to jinx your good record, but how can a couple pulls off of zero nic e-juice calm your cravings?
I think it is more the process of having something in my hands and also the throat and lung hit that do it for me. Even if I get real cranky one day--even using one of my nic juices temporary would be better than grabing an analog to me. But for the moment i seem to be doing ok with the no nic even when i want an analog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread