New Vapor-My Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGA81

Aug 11, 2014
Sarasota, FL
Good morning. I posted here a couple of months ago when I was just getting started and was given a great deal of really good advice. For that I am very grateful. This is a great forum.

I have been vaping now for a couple of months and thought I'd share my progress. It took me about 3 weeks to narrow down my nicotine level and juice flavors to something that worked for me. I was a pack a day smoker for 25+ years. I finally settled on a level of 16 for nicotine and three flavors that I really like. Cinnamon, watermelon and key lime. Love all three. The nicotine level of 16 (hope I am saying that right) gives me the throat hit that I need and the level that keeps me from smoking analogs during the day.

As of right now, I am down to less than 1/2 a pack a day. Yes, I am still smoking some analogs. I smoke two with my coffee in the morning and then I don't smoke another one until after dinner. Having only two analogs all day is HUGE for me. I work from home and would have normally smoked well over a 1/2 a pack a day from morning to dinner time. That is down to just 2.

From dinner time to bedtime, I may smoke 3-4 more analogs. Not sure why but I still need that analog fix at night but not during the day. I can vape at my desk in my house, which is nice. No odor at all. Incidentally I vape with a Vision Spinner II and my favorite tank is a Mini Pro Tank 3.

WulfenBlade

Oct 7, 2014
Canton, IL
Congratulations on starting the switch. Any way to cut back on the analogs is a success.
From my experience-(4th day, analog free) it takes a lot of playing with the combinations for it to be as fulfilling. But once you do, it is a grand feeling. Try a different mod, different juices, nic levels, volts, watts, and so forth.
I am a new vaper, but I picked up an iTaste MVP 2.0 and LOVE it.

Good luck to ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread