OK not exactly DIY....but

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilin0117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Northwood OH (NW OH)
I know I am not the first to talk about this but I didnt see any threads about DATS Vapor liquid so here is my question.

I tried 100% DIY and well I suck at it. So I am trying to find a way to still save some money and end up with a juice that taste good. DATS Vapor sells their 0 nic 30 ml for super cheap. I was thinking I could get some higher nic liquid so I didnt dilute the flavor to much and go from there. Looking for an end product around 14-18 mg.

Has anyone here tried this with DATS? I know a few of you have tried this with TV and it sounds like there wasnt much flavor loss.

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated--I dont know where I would be without all of you!

Thanks again :toast:

Last edited:

Jimi Mack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Long Island
I have done this with both DatsVaper and Tasty Vapor and yes you will have flavor loss doing what you have described. The only way you can do is if you buy the 0 Nic juice in the flavor you want and then buy the same flavor with say a 48mg nic juice, then combining the two together. As an example, 3oz of the 0 Nic juice and 1oz of 48mg juice will give you 4 oz of 12mg juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread