Ok so what is the VIR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spy_64

Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Montana
Thanks guys. Just trying to have a little fun. (c;

I have never had or used a gg myself and I am excited/hopeful that someday I will be able to afford one and they are in stock at the same time. The best pv I have ever used is an ego, which was sadly difficult financially for me to purchase and unfortunately has been more trouble to try to make work than its worth. With everything I have read, it seems gg is the only way to go and so sparked my interest. My hope is to someday have a TS ODY VIR setup and never need to explore any other options further. (With the exception of new gg tech ;-D ) From what I have read, it sounds like it would be "the holy grail" of pv's.... Very exciting if you ask me... Gonna have to start saving pennies. (c; :toast:

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
I was wondering if it is like the Kick , ? a electronic part ? Or will it be a new complete mod with new electronics.

And will it fit 18650 mods only or will it fit 14500 mods too ? (If it's a electronic part) single battery mods or stacked battery mods , or both ?

Well I'm just curious...........:?:

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
I still don't understand ? why would it only fit a GGTS or a Stealth ? hugh ? I'm thinking if the battery fits, the VIR will fit in any mod that take the same batteries, maybe with a extention end cap or whatever. There are a lot of tube mods out there, that are 3.7 , 5.0 , 7.4 volts that could make use of this VIR ?

I'm just thinking out loud here ! And trying to figure out how much $ to save. For a new tube mod with electronics or electronic part that fits most mods or just the GGTS and Stealth , sounds like it could be very expensive but, to do all that Imeo says, is most definitely extraordinary and a investment. It Will be a revolutionary e-cigarette breakthough. Another
standard set very high by Imeo, for the rest of the world to try achieve !!! Like the Olympics---Let The Games Begin...!!!:)

Kinotto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
€-zone
its an electronic part but inside its tube Mrgood, thats why it will fit only on GGTS-Stealth. As for the Olympics, we are always the favorite lol

imeo you're right in every sense :)

"the ancient Olympic Games were athletic and religious celebrations, held in the cities of ancient Greece, Olympia, historically from 776 BC to 393 A.D.
the Olympics also had a religious significance, as it were held in honor of Zeus, king of the gods.
the winners of the competitions were made the object of admiration and immortalized in poems and statues, and embellished with a crown of olive."..

Last edited:

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
Ok, I see now.

What are you saying Imeo , GG will win the Gold.....lol

I agree, and the winner of the **Gold Metal** is ; All Things Golden Greek !!!!!!!

Thanks Imeo........and everyone....

its an electronic part but inside its tube Mrgood, thats why it will fit only on GGTS-Stealth. As for the Olympics, we are always the favorite lol

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
and you are absolutely right tako!:)
imeo you're right in every sense :)

"the ancient Olympic Games were athletic and religious celebrations, held in the cities of ancient Greece, Olympia, historically from 776 BC to 393 A.D.
the Olympics also had a religious significance, as it were held in honor of Zeus, king of the gods.
the winners of the competitions were made the object of admiration and immortalized in poems and statues, and embellished with a crown of olive."..

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
GG always wins the gold Mrgood. I have big faith to what I am doing ot what I can do. GGTS is the ultimate mechanical e-cig and VIR will be the ultimate electronic module. I never speak before I am sure about something, that means that I will not disapoint you for sure buddy!:)
Ok, I see now.

What are you saying Imeo , GG will win the Gold.....lol

I agree, and the winner of the **Gold Metal** is ; All Things Golden Greek !!!!!!!

Thanks Imeo........and everyone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread