Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
VIR will fit on all existing GGTS and on Stealth too and the first prototype will be ready in about 3 months I hope guys. As I have said before, its a project that you cant imagine. It will be able to do more than you hope, be sure about that. But after my desision to make the PP first, it has to wait a little more.

blackwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
NH
www.blackwatersound.com
VIR will fit on all existing GGTS and on Stealth too and the first prototype will be ready in about 3 months I hope guys. As I have said before, its a project that you cant imagine. It will be able to do more than you hope, be sure about that. But after my desision to make the PP first, it has to wait a little more.

Hot damn!!! I am starting to save money today! Cheers to you sir!!!

Always exciting around here!

Chris

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
I know it's been said before, but I am getting dizzy trying to keep up with all of the amazing innovations that Imeo is creating. Every time I think I have the perfect vaping system, he comes out with something new and improved. I am beginning to sympathize with many of you here....my wife is beginning to get frustrated with my constant desire to keep up with all things GG.

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
Ooh boy!!! VIR. Can't wait! SN of my wedding date please. # 0819. God knows I'm a lucky guy to have her.

Thanks

I did that with the second P&P I reserved :lol: i thought it gave me a better chance to cushion the ...... off mode when the wife sees the money i spend on all the great GG devices comming out.

It's worth another try for the VIR if it can infact be ingraved with a number ?
#1027 please !

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
everyone always asks what could make the GGTS better...rarely do people have answers... Imeo keeps making the best even better! Keep up the great work Imeo!

VIR #10 and #50 for me please :)

I will take √-1

Thanks. Imeo. :)

Anything that fits the GGTS sounds good to me.

#67 is now reserved........to me :)

Thanks for clarifying Imeo!

Then #1315 is MINE!

I did that with the second P&P I reserved :lol: i thought it gave me a better chance to cushion the ...... off mode when the wife sees the money i spend on all the great GG devices comming out.

It's worth another try for the VIR if it can infact be ingraved with a number ?
#1027 please !

Would you just quit it with the numbers??? Sheesh!!!! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread