Status
Not open for further replies.

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
it's new technology, it will have a patent, and it's designed specifically for use with the GGTS...if someone replicates the tech. and packaging and willfully ignores the patent then they might as well go ahead and put a # on it too. whatever the item is, if it comes from a GG reseller it's supposed to be legit...if not, like anything, you take your chances.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
electronics is not the way to go for all people dee. Too many people like the mechanical style on e-cigs. GG was the first mechanical e-cig and all people loved it and they still do. Electronics fail easy but they offer more features that we like. So electronices is not the only way, its just a way buddy:)
Does this mean GG now understand that electronics are the way forward... Or is it something else?

ecosnige

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2009
UK
electronics is not the way to go for all people dee. Too many people like the mechanical style on e-cigs. GG was the first mechanical e-cig and all people loved it and they still do. Electronics fail easy but they offer more features that we like. So electronices is not the only way, its just a way buddy:)

I believe a good friend of yours trog with the screwdriver was the first mechanical button :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
dont wonder card lol. But be sure that VIR will be able to survive in any drop. Its made like a tank as the rest of GGTS
i dropped my ggts out of an upstairs window,i ran down and picked it up and it never had a mark on it,i gave it a puff to make sure it was still working and guess wat ? it was fine,the best mod in the world.
if that was my provari i wonder lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread