Ok so what is the VIR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
OK now I am really interested Good for u imeo finally you patient one of your ideas-inventions I have been waiting for something new that I can use with my two ggts and stealth I presume. I hope will get some more info soon to be honest the P&P do not interest me really I am sure they will be great but have my money invested in ggts and ody already But me down for one no make it two thanks again imeo for thinking out side the box I can't wait haven't been excited for awhile thanks adam

jslick_007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
electronics is not the way to go for all people dee. Too many people like the mechanical style on e-cigs. GG was the first mechanical e-cig and all people loved it and they still do. Electronics fail easy but they offer more features that we like. So electronices is not the only way, its just a way buddy:)
I've had electronic mods including VV, but I agree with Imeo that they fail too easy which is why mechanical is the only way to go for me. If it wasn't for the fact that P&P's electronics aren't needed for operation, I wouldn't have any interest whatsoever. GGTS+VIR FTW!

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Was doing some research into porus rock materials the other day as a means of replacing wick material and stumbled across something very interesting. If nothing else I'll fuel the mysticism behind the elusive VIR

Google Image Result for http://geology.com/rocks/pictures/pumice.jpg

It's a type of volcanic rock called vesicular igneous rock VIR which is extremely porus and light weight. It even floats on water. Would make a pretty good candidate for wick replacement due to it's properties. Just a shot in the dark :)

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
Was doing some research into porus rock materials the other day as a means of replacing wick material and stumbled across something very interesting. If nothing else I'll fuel the mysticism behind the elusive VIR

Google Image Result for http://geology.com/rocks/pictures/pumice.jpg

It's a type of volcanic rock called vesicular igneous rock VIR which is extremely porus and light weight. It even floats on water. Would make a pretty good candidate for wick replacement due to it's properties. Just a shot in the dark :)

Capt i think I remember reading Imeo checking different porous options of ceramic for that very option, you may have found what VIR is my friend and it would survive a fall as rocks do but how would one go about getting a patent on a rock ?

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Capt i think I remember reading Imeo checking different porous options of ceramic for that very option, you may have found what VIR is my friend and it would survive a fall as rocks do but how would one go about getting a patent on a rock ?

Just messing with you brother :laugh::laugh:

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
I dont want to look arrogant but all VV-VW devices will be outdated guys. Its a new technonoly that will be able to do all we wanted and we didnt know that they could come true

Ok Imeo, I am convinced, GG will be my only vaping tools I need! Now it is the wait, first for the GGPP, then to get a GGTS and an Oddy! Now I got a VIR to wait on.

I think it would be best to just put your name on my vaping Bank account, and I will make monthly deposits in it and you could just send me stuff as you finish it!!! :)

Jeff "Jagellpuff" via iPhone using Tapatalk

Setzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Belfast
Well Jeff you might be about to spend a small fortune but I can tell you that you wont be disappointed!

You also have to remember that all that money you did and were about to spend on cigs is/will be gone and you have nothing at all to show for it (apart from some lovely bad health!) but with GG stuff you will have something you can appreciate for the whole time you have it!

Another bonus is that if you give up vaping you will get your money back, you wont get that from Marlboro's!!

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
@Setzer, yes GG is by far a better investment!

I wish I wasn't so late to the game but no time like the present to join!

From the first moment I saw a GG on the COV website, and then reading about them on the forum, I have been hooked!

I have fought not to buy on the classies, I would prefer to have a new item, but the waiting is killing me!

I wish Bruce at COV would let me go ahead and pre order everything, I am happy to wait!

But alas I have done my job, signed up for all possible "notify me" when in stock and now stalk my email and the forum for signs of life!

Intensebran

Apr 22, 2012
Sg
@Setzer, yes GG is by far a better investment!

I wish I wasn't so late to the game but no time like the present to join!

From the first moment I saw a GG on the COV website, and then reading about them on the forum, I have been hooked!

I have fought not to buy on the classies, I would prefer to have a new item, but the waiting is killing me!

I wish Bruce at COV would let me go ahead and pre order everything, I am happy to wait!

But alas I have done my job, signed up for all possible "notify me" when in stock and now stalk my email and the forum for signs of life!

Dude, you're not alone! I'm dying to get my hands on one as well. The wait is killing me and I don't know if I'll manage to get one from ecigz london. Looking at all those positive feedback from GG users just got me so freaking jealous, just hope Krom and Imeo will grant me my wish of owning a P&P

Setzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Belfast
The thing about the wait on getting a GG tho is that you appreciate something so much more if it takes some effort to get.

If you could just go on a site and order a GGTS you really wouldnt appreciate it as much, it took me quite a bit of effort to get my GG stuff and because of the trouble and time it took to get mine I appreciate it soooo much more.

Believe me its worth the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread