Ok so what is the VIR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
The thing about the wait on getting a GG tho is that you appreciate something so much more if it takes some effort to get.

If you could just go on a site and order a GGTS you really wouldnt appreciate it as much, it took me quite a bit of effort to get my GG stuff and because of the trouble and time it took to get mine I appreciate it soooo much more.

Believe me its worth the wait!

I completely agree there are things worth waiting for. However, a world where I would be able to order GG's whenever I want doesn't seem all that bad and I can't imagine I would like it any less.

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Wonder if it has anything to do with this which has been around for years now = International Rectifier - Management Principles

Interesting, but has that technology been applied to PVs? If not, I think Imeo has proper grounds to patent it, but thepiratebay.org taught me everything I know about intellectual property laws, so I might be talking out my ... here...

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
That's probably up to your seller, but considering when VIR comes out there will probably be many more of those available than full GGTS I would assume it would be a separately listed item. Packaging them together in "kit" form would mean getting a large batch of GGTS made and ready at the same time. Imeo just posted that GGTS should be ready in 30 days or so, so if you don't already have one you should probably get one from that batch ;-)

blobe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
paris
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
and a package too austrian. This new GG that will fit the VIR will not be a GGTS for sure, so better to buy the GGTS to my opinion:)
Just for my understanding: do I need to already have a GGTS in order to use VIR or will there be a "package" option when it comes out?

Last edited:

Poppa D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Vir is an electronic part that will fit on GGTS. But I will make another kind of GG that will fit VIR and this new kind of GG will be sold with the VIR on it as one unit
Sorry for the confusion guys, I hope that I was more declarative this time:)

Thanks Imeo.
Will there be 2 separate prices for this depending on its formation?

Last edited:

peter_panda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Germany
I am wondering if the VIR will be something like the device that Raidy from Germany has recently presented.

Based on e-rauchen-forum it is a device which "recreates the smoking of cigarettes".

Depending on the strenght of your draw, the device regulates the power.
Less draw = less power; strong draw = strong power. Therefore, there is constant "thick" vapour production.

Raidy stated that it will start a new generation of vaping and everybody who tested it was very impressed. It works with a barometric sensor that is smaller than the head of a matchstick.

The patents are pending now and Electra Pipes received the licence for the production. I do not know the exact release date but the estimated cost are about 100 €.

This is only a very short summary of the information he has presented. I hope it is understandable; if not, please tell me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread