OK, these drip tips are a mystery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalasalama8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
north carolina coast
received 3 drip tips from another ecf member, and I can't for the life of me figure what they might fit?? They are anodized aluminum and appear, at first glance, to be your normal everyday tips that fit most everything I've ever used. However, they are 10mm in diameter, as opposed to 8mm, like every other tip I've ever seen.

What carto, atty, cartridge, , whatever...were these designed to fit?

lalasalama8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
north carolina coast
I think these are EGO style drip tips.

No, I don't think so..how would they fit in an Ego system?...like I said, they look just like any other drip tip...I have dozens...but they are too wide to fit into anything I know of...not a cartomizer, not an atomizer, not an Ego cone, not a EDCMC, nothing I can think of...really really strange.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
They fit the EMDCC ( eGo Mega Dual Coil Carto). The most fabulous carto for the eGo in my opinion. There is a whole huge thread on them here somewhere. Anyway, these cartos take almost 5ml and last for MONTHS. I have one going for almost 6 months now. Still vapes like crazy. I want to change it out, but it just won't die!!!
Oh and Love is right. They were first made for the eGo-T atty - the big cylindrical one. Why anyone would want to drip on those atties beats me lol.

Blue tip eGo-T, pink tip EMDCC
sbldkw.jpg

Last edited:

lalasalama8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
north carolina coast
They fit the EMDCC ( eGo Mega Dual Coil Carto). The most fabulous carto for the eGo in my opinion. There is a whole huge thread on them here somewhere. Anyway, these cartos take almost 5ml and last for MONTHS. I have one going for almost 6 months now. Still vapes like crazy. I want to change it out, but it just won't die!!!
Oh and Love is right. They were first made for the eGo-T atty - the big cylindrical one. Why anyone would want to drip on those atties beats me lol.

I'm not familiar with an eGo-T atty...but I do have a number of EMDCC's, and these tips are WAY too small for those openings. These are only 10mm in diameter, the EMDCC opening is like 14mm, the same diameter as an eGo battery, of which I have a bunch. I assume an eGo-T atty is the same width as an eGo battery?...ya know, for the form factor..lol.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I'm not familiar with an eGo-T atty...but I do have a number of EMDCC's, and these tips are WAY too small for those openings. These are only 10mm in diameter, the EMDCC opening is like 14mm, the same diameter as an eGo battery, of which I have a bunch. I assume an eGo-T atty is the same width as an eGo battery?...ya know, for the form factor..lol.
Oh... maybe they are for the eGo-T small atty? Can you post a pic?

Last edited:

lalasalama8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
north carolina coast
Try an 801 atty - IMO they're alot better than a 510 as far as flavor and vapor go

I might just do that, on your recommendation..I would just use my Cherry Vapes universal though, instead of these little short (and no doubt too hot) anodized tips.

well, if I PIF these tips, at least I'll be able to tell the receiver what the heck they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread