Okay here is what I want. little help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whosback

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Okay, so I need a good mechanical mod that is 510 threaded and has a lot of potential for long lasting use if I am willing to maintain it properly. Something that has or can easily get one of those springs that collapses if it gets too hot and something that I can add a good kick too if I am so inclined in the future. I am willing to pay good money if it means a good mod. I just want something that will last and is not going to take a 50% parts replacement to get it there.

I know this is a loaded question, but any help would be great. Thanks.

typo_joe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
South Carolina Coast
This is what i bought and im pleased.

http://ivape.net/index.php/K100-Mechanical-Telescope-Blue.html

Ive owned a cigalike, an ego, a vv/vw mod and now this. Its very well built and with the adjustable/telescope ability it is very flexible. Ive got pictures of it posted else where on the forums. If i wasnt lazy id give you some links, but its late.

I tried to get an evolv kick on the classifieds but i didnt move fast enough. Im more than happy with the mod as it is but a kick would be nice to have. One day.

Hope this helps.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
I am very pleased with the Electric Angel I got recently. Good trade :)

I don't think you could put a spring in it, easily. But it would fit a fuse no problem. It fits anything from 18350 to 18650+kick.
With periodic cleaning and never setting it on a railroad track I don't see any way this mod couldn't last forever ;)

Whosback

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
This is what i bought and im pleased.

K100 - Mechanical Telescope - Blue | MODS | iVAPE

Ive owned a cigalike, an ego, a vv/vw mod and now this. Its very well built and with the adjustable/telescope ability it is very flexible. Ive got pictures of it posted else where on the forums. If i wasnt lazy id give you some links, but its late.

I tried to get an evolv kick on the classifieds but i didnt move fast enough. Im more than happy with the mod as it is but a kick would be nice to have. One day.

Hope this helps.

Thank you. I have seen those before and I like them too. It's to know they are worth a good look and are not just style.

JudeaB

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Tasmania Australia
I know vapers rave about some of the fancy batts but really I am perfectly happy with my KGO VV, Smokeless Image X2 is 808 threaded tho, eGO Twist and Vision VV plus I have some misc smaller batts. However all the batts have been under 30 dollars and not one has stopped working. I even have a eGO very ordinary one that is still as reliable as the day I got it about 10 mths ago. Batts I have had have not been any problems. Where I have migrated is to different clearos and tanks. I love T3 and CE's. My batts go in the car with me, get dropped and knocked but on they go. Long and short of it is, not sure why lots of forum members go for Rolls Royces!! As I haven't gone for one of them, can't comment on them. Cheers good luck with your choice of batt, and vape on!!

xbassman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Tulsa, OK. USA
I would suggest taking a look at Altsmoke.com.
(I'd give a link, but it appears their website is down this weekend.)

They are pretty close to you, and make a some really decent devices.
The Silver Bullet uses a hot spring that collapses @ 7A.
I am not sure if the Omega has a hot spring or not.

They have the BB and Alpha if you are into a smaller device as well.

Personally I have a Silver Bullet and I think it's a really solid device.

Their ECF page is located here:

AltSmoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread