Okay, I'm impressed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBuxNoWhammy

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
Canada.
What other flavours did you get from them karen? When I ordered my kissbox they only had tobacco/mint/mlb, so I got a few boxes of each and honestly I dislike all of them! The regular tobacco is OK, but I am definitely more of a fruity-flavour guy I guess. :) Jeff just told me he got apple/chocolate/vanilla/coffee/RY4 back in stock now so I'm gonna be ordering some of those and hopefully they are more my kinda taste

What other flavours did you get from them karen? When I ordered my kissbox they only had tobacco/mint/mlb, so I got a few boxes of each and honestly I dislike all of them! The regular tobacco is OK, but I am definitely more of a fruity-flavour guy I guess. :) Jeff just told me he got apple/chocolate/vanilla/coffee/RY4 back in stock now so I'm gonna be ordering some of those and hopefully they are more my kinda taste

Actually, I'm more a chocolate and coffee girl myself...but I had to try the ry4 and I really like it. I got some vanilla this time too. Haven't tried it yet. Will be back to report...but right now, I'm just enjoying this ry4.

BigBuxNoWhammy

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
Canada.
Sounds good :) I like the chocolate flavs too. Gonna have to get a box of this RY4 to try now too, everyone seems to like it

Actually, I'm more a chocolate and coffee girl myself...but I had to try the ry4 and I really like it. I got some vanilla this time too. Haven't tried it yet. Will be back to report...but right now, I'm just enjoying this ry4.

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
You are correct Emp. Ruyan number 4 it is. Has to do with Janty-history: it started out as a mixed shop of Ruyan and Janty, and as such there was no problem giving the name ruyan to a taste they made which was close to the original ruyan-taste. Renaming the taste when Janty went on it's own wasn't a real option, it had allready become too popular for that at that point in time so renaming it would hurt it too much, as I understand.

bishybob

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2008
Arizona, USA
R

RatIsCu.nt

• RatIsCu.nt
  • Deleted by shawnp1
R

RatIsWan.KER

• RatIsWan.KER
  • Deleted by shawnp1