Status
Not open for further replies.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
I have to thank for one more time for playing the game with me. It was a very exited contest for me too. I am very pleased that you liked it and I promise the next one will be tricky too. I will take a face and I will try to make it almost like another known face. I use photoshop very good I think !!:D

Nooooooooooooooooooooo.......................that is torture imeo. Inhumane.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Nooooooooooooooooooooo.......................that is torture imeo. Inhumane.

But you like it sky as much I like it too hahaha. When I was a kid I loved trying to find things. I tried all day to find an answer to the questions that my father asked me.:lol: And I still like that but I dont have much time now

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hopefully next time we can have a few more entries in the "lottery" because I can't help but feel like I wasted alot of time :facepalm:

Congrats to the winner though :ohmy:

Its not a waste of time Panky and its not failure. Failures are the steps to the success. The more the failures the better!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
congratulations :p

Imeo, this was diff !

Next time I will make a video to show you the progress of how I modify a person. I say this because I had a e-mail saying that the misshapen man in pic was not the same as the real one. Next time we will have evidences too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread