Status
Not open for further replies.

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
Next time I will make a video to show you the progress of how I modify a person. I say this because I had a e-mail saying that the misshapen man in pic was not the same as the real one. Next time we will have evidences too :)
can you tell us which program do you use? and...

congrats to the winner!!!

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
Next time I will make a video to show you the progress of how I modify a person. I say this because I had a e-mail saying that the misshapen man in pic was not the same as the real one. Next time we will have evidences too :)

You don't need to defend yourself. You made a hard contest and I guess some people just can't accept that :lol:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
You don't need to defend yourself. You made a hard contest and I guess some people just can't accept that :lol:

Really. I'll never understand some people. He could say "I'm thinking of a number between one and six trillion--first person to guess it wins." He could have a contest where the first person to discover his address and send him a live fish wins. He could simply not have the contests at all...

I don't know if these people are somehow personally offended that they didn't win or are simply trying to get rid of contests by discouraging the people who have/sponsor them, but it seems like every contest on ECF has people crawl out from under a rock complaining that it was unfair they didn't win...

Thank you, Imeo, for being who you are--contests or not. Instead of letting this person goad you into "justifying your contest," let them prove what they claim.

Congratulations Icy and Wyrm for guessing correctly, and again to Wyrm for winning the draw...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
You talk wise pw.

I just prefere to show my evidence to proove that I am right. Then noone can start any trouble again.:)
Really. I'll never understand some people. He could say "I'm thinking of a number between one and six trillion--first person to guess it wins." He could have a contest where the first person to discover his address and send him a live fish wins. He could simply not have the contests at all...

I don't know if these people are somehow personally offended that they didn't win or are simply trying to get rid of contests by discouraging the people who have/sponsor them, but it seems like every contest on ECF has people crawl out from under a rock complaining that it was unfair they didn't win...

Thank you, Imeo, for being who you are--contests or not. Instead of letting this person goad you into "justifying your contest," let them prove what they claim.

Congratulations Icy and Wyrm for guessing correctly, and again to Wyrm for winning the draw...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread