Status
Not open for further replies.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Sorry to be late for saying congrats to Wrym! Good Job! And thanks to you Imeo for being your generous and gracious self. First, not many would offer such a great prize. Second, even of they did and got acccused of changing things, most would say enough.

But you keep on giving to the community. Thank you for that and I must agree with others comments. You are doing us a favor with these contests. You don't owe anyone anything. Anyone that can't do anything but make trouble because they didn't win something because their guess was wrong needs to get a life. The idea that someone would accuse of rigging your own contest really porks me off but that's my problem.

Thanks again Imeo my friend! I look forward to the contest again next month! :)

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
Sorry to be late for saying congrats to Wrym! Good Job! And thanks to you Imeo for being your generous and gracious self. First, not many would offer such a great prize. Second, even of they did and got acccused of changing things, most would say enough.

But you keep on giving to the community. Thank you for that and I must agree with others comments. You are doing us a favor with these contests. You don't owe anyone anything. Anyone that can't do anything but make trouble because they didn't win something because their guess was wrong needs to get a life. The idea that someone would accuse of rigging your own contest really porks me off but that's my problem.

Thanks again Imeo my friend! I look forward to the contest again next month! :)

"Porks me off" lol! Me too, though!

wyrm1973

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2010
Wales
Thought I would upload a picture of my October competition prize.
Its had all the brass parts 24k gold plated. The picture doesnt do it justice but is lovely.

(GGstealth/Odysseus, GGTSss(gold), provari/Iatty)

small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread