Om Vapors Weekly Giveaway (120ml Every Week!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
There was an old man (as a kid anyone over 20 was old) that lived down the street and he had a really long driveway. We would creep down the drive in a large pack thinking there was safety in numbers and he couldn't get all of us.
When we got near the candy bowl he'd rush out of the bushes dressed in bloody torn up clothes and chunks of his face gone. He'd come at us with a huge bloody knife(a couple of years he had a working chainsaw that made wonderfully scary noises as he revved its engine) and we'd scatter like roaches when you turn the light on. If you were one of the lucky ones not being chased you could rush the candy bowl, grab a handful or two if he was far away or you were very brave.
Now here's the sick part. We heard the old man had died and it was safe to get candy there. Lies!!! The man had died but he had a warped son who dressed like his dad then added in the torn clothes, blood, and messed up face. We calmly walked up the driveway only to be ambushed by a dead man!!!!
I ran all the way home and never forgot it. I still don't like going near that house. I mean you just never know!

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
There was an old man (as a kid anyone over 20 was old) that lived down the street and he had a really long driveway. We would creep down the drive in a large pack thinking there was safety in numbers and he couldn't get all of us.
When we got near the candy bowl he'd rush out of the bushes dressed in bloody torn up clothes and chunks of his face gone. He'd come at us with a huge bloody knife(a couple of years he had a working chainsaw that made wonderfully scary noises as he revved its engine) and we'd scatter like roaches when you turn the light on. If you were one of the lucky ones not being chased you could rush the candy bowl, grab a handful or two if he was far away or you were very brave.
Now here's the sick part. We heard the old man had died and it was safe to get candy there. Lies!!! The man had died but he had a warped son who dressed like his dad then added in the torn clothes, blood, and messed up face. We calmly walked up the driveway only to be ambushed by a dead man!!!!
I ran all the way home and never forgot it. I still don't like going near that house. I mean you just never know!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: oops I means so sorrys :unsure:

mattymatt82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Kansas City
Well - well now . . . We need to work on that "trauma" . . . Here is a Halloween costume for "You" for this year . . . .

yZQJniM.jpg
That helps allot, thanks...lol

Reactions: stols001
CONGRATULATIONS! @Anise !!

YOU ARE THIS WEEKS WINNER / THANKS FOR THE AWESOME LINK AND ENTRY!!

WINNER'S THIS WEEK, AS WELL AS WINNER'S ALL WEEKS IN JULY GET (1) 120 ML BOTTLE OF THEIR CHOICE!

LIMITED TO (1) BOTTLE.

COUPON IS FOR 95% OFF.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 95% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (1) 120 ml bottle in your cart, before entering your discount code!

ueJxraN.jpg

ONE MORE WINNER DOWN, MANY MORE TO GO!

ENTER BELOW FOR THE DRAWING NEXT FRIDAY!

COMMENT BELOW THIS: An easy one this week. Describe your favorite sandwich!

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
THE ONE TIME the Subway dude, when I was musing about wanting a 9 inch sandwich not a 6 inch one, OR a 12 inch one and he was all, "Ma'am I just want to make you happy, we throw food away all the time." (I assume he was a bit baked that day, but that is true on every occasion when I visit my subway.)

IT WAS SO GREAT! I think he only charged me for 6 inches, but he gave me another 3 inches for free!!! It was a ham and American cheese sandwich with extra cheese, extra tomatoes onions and like, banana peppers. The well, lettuce you don't need more of. I do the condiments at home usually, I trust mine!

BUT, that was the best sandwich I ever ate. It is NOT everyday that someone creatively gives you your Heart's Desire, as if it is ALL NOTHING to them. Like NO BIGGIE AT ALL>

But like 12 inches is too much. It's not even the paying for it I mind, it's the wasting food part, somehow. I always felt guilty ONLY eating 3/4 of the sandwich and throwing the rest away.

It was so cool, I have never asked for it again, because I was not really ASKING more like "musing out loud."

I love Subway anyway, that day EXCEEDED my expectations.

I also feel like this whole post is somehow WRONG somehow, but that is EXACTLY how it went down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
SOMETIMES I'm slow! I just realized the correct answer to:
CONGRATULATIONS! @Anise !!

YOU ARE THIS WEEKS WINNER / THANKS FOR THE AWESOME LINK AND ENTRY!!

WINNER'S THIS WEEK, AS WELL AS WINNER'S ALL WEEKS IN JULY GET (1) 120 ML BOTTLE OF THEIR CHOICE!

LIMITED TO (1) BOTTLE.

COUPON IS FOR 95% OFF.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 95% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (1) 120 ml bottle in your cart, before entering your discount code!

ENTER BELOW FOR THE DRAWING NEXT FRIDAY!

COMMENT BELOW THIS: An easy one this week.
Describe your favorite sandwich!

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN

.....................PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY
upload_2018-10-13_11-12-0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread